NILS Working paper no 180. Job anxiety, work-related psychological illness and workplace performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robone, S & Jones, A. M & Rice, N, 2008. "Contractual Conditions, Working conditions, Health and Well-Being in the British Household Panel Survey," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/19, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Andrew J. Oswald & Eugenio Proto & Daniel Sgroi, 2015.
"Happiness and Productivity,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(4), pages 789-822.
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2008. "Happiness and Productivity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 882, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Oswald, Andrew & Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2013. "Happiness and Productivity," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 108, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2009. "Happiness and Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 4645, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xiangdong Wei, 2007. "Wage compensation for job-related illness: Evidence from a matched employer and employee survey in the UK," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 85-98, February.
- Buhai, Sebastian & Cottini, Elena & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels, 2008.
"The impact of workplace conditions on firm performance,"
08-13, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Buhai & Elena Cottini & Niels Westergård-Nielsen, 2008. "The Impact of Workplace Conditions on Firm Performance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-077/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Viscusi, W Kip & Aldy, Joseph E, 2003.
"The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 5-76, August.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Joseph E. Aldy, 2003. "The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World," NBER Working Papers 9487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Fenn & Simon Ashby, 2004. "Workplace Risk, Establishment Size and Union Density," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 461-480, September.
- repec:reg:rpubli:282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bryson, Alex & Barth, Erling & Dale-Olsen, Harald, 2012.
"Do higher wages come at a price?,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 251-263.
- Erling Barth & Alex Bryson & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2010. "Do Higher Wages Come at a Price?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1011, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dr Alex Bryson, 2010. "Do Higher Wages Come at a Price?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 371, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Francis Green, 2008. "Leeway for the Loyal: A Model of Employee Discretion," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 46(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Leontaridi, Rannia & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 2002. "Work-Related Stress, Quitting Intentions and Absenteeism," IZA Discussion Papers 493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:nsr:niesrd:371 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael French & Laura Dunlap, 1998. "Compensating wage differentials for job stress," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(8), pages 1067-1075.
- Barry Reilly & Pierella Paci & Peter Holl, 1995. "Unions, Safety Committees and Workplace Injuries," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 275-288, June.
- Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette, 1999. "The price of stress1," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 83-103, February.
- Machin, Stephen J & Stewart, Mark B, 1990. "Unions and the Financial Performance of British Private Sector Establishments," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(4), pages 327-350, Oct.-Dec..
- Cottini, Elena & Lucifora, Claudio, 2010. "Mental Health and Working Conditions in European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4717, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment; Stress; Mental health; Absence; Productivity; Anxiety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2012-08-23 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HRM-2012-08-23 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2012-08-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-08-23 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fli:wpaper:26078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rupali Saikia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nilflau.html .