NILS Working paper no 180. Job anxiety, work-related psychological illness and workplace performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francis Green, 2008. "Leeway for the Loyal: A Model of Employee Discretion," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 46(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Robone, S & Jones, A. M & Rice, N, 2008. "Contractual Conditions, Working conditions, Health and Well-Being in the British Household Panel Survey," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/19, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Andrew J. Oswald & Eugenio Proto & Daniel Sgroi, 2015.
"Happiness and Productivity,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(4), pages 789-822.
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2008. "Happiness and Productivity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 882, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Oswald, Andrew & Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2013. "Happiness and Productivity," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 108, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2009. "Happiness and Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 4645, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xiangdong Wei, 2007. "Wage compensation for job-related illness: Evidence from a matched employer and employee survey in the UK," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 85-98, February.
- Bryson, Alex & Barth, Erling & Dale-Olsen, Harald, 2012.
"Do higher wages come at a price?,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 251-263.
- Dr Alex Bryson, 2010. "Do Higher Wages Come at a Price?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 371, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Erling Barth & Alex Bryson & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2010. "Do Higher Wages Come at a Price?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1011, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Buhai, Sebastian & Cottini, Elena & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels, 2008.
"The impact of workplace conditions on firm performance,"
08-13, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Buhai & Elena Cottini & Niels Westergård-Nielsen, 2008. "The Impact of Workplace Conditions on Firm Performance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-077/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Leontaridi, Rannia & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 2002. "Work-Related Stress, Quitting Intentions and Absenteeism," IZA Discussion Papers 493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Viscusi, W Kip & Aldy, Joseph E, 2003.
"The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 5-76, August.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Joseph E. Aldy, 2003. "The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World," NBER Working Papers 9487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Fenn & Simon Ashby, 2004. "Workplace Risk, Establishment Size and Union Density," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 461-480, September.
- repec:nsr:niesrd:371 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael French & Laura Dunlap, 1998. "Compensating wage differentials for job stress," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(8), pages 1067-1075.
- Barry Reilly & Pierella Paci & Peter Holl, 1995. "Unions, Safety Committees and Workplace Injuries," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 275-288, June.
- Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette, 1999. "The price of stress1," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 83-103, February.
- Machin, Stephen J & Stewart, Mark B, 1990. "Unions and the Financial Performance of British Private Sector Establishments," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(4), pages 327-350, Oct.-Dec..
- repec:reg:rpubli:282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cottini, Elena & Lucifora, Claudio, 2010. "Mental Health and Working Conditions in European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4717, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment; Stress; Mental health; Absence; Productivity; Anxiety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2012-08-23 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HRM-2012-08-23 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2012-08-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-08-23 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fli:wpaper:26078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rupali Saikia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nilflau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.