Design and Implementation of Pay for Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Randolph Sloof & Mirjam Praag, 2015.
"Testing for Distortions in Performance Measures: An Application to Residual Income-Based Measures like Economic Value Added,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 74-91, March.
- Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2014. "Testing for Distortions in Performance Measures: An Application to Residual Income Based Measures like Economic Value Added," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-056/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cindy Zoghi & Alec Levenson & Michael Gibbs, 2005. "Why Are Jobs Designed the Way They Are?," Working Papers 382, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Pascal Courty & Gerald Marschke, 2004.
"An Empirical Investigation of Gaming Responses to Explicit Performance Incentives,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 23-56, January.
- Courty, Pascal & Marschke, Gerald, 2002. "An Empirical Investigation of Gaming Responses to Explicit Performance Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 3164, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerald Marschke & Pascal Courty, 2002. "An Empirical Investigation of Gaming Responses to Explicit Performance Incentives," Discussion Papers 02-06, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Levenson, Alec R. & Zoghi, Cindy & Gibbs, Michael & Benson, George, 2011. "Optimizing Incentive Plan Design: A Case Study," IZA Discussion Papers 5985, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pascal Courty & Gerald Marschke, 2008. "A General Test for Distortions in Performance Measures," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 428-441, August.
- repec:bla:joares:v:27:y:1989:i:1:p:21-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Srikant Datar & Susan Cohen Kulp & Richard A. Lambert, 2001. "Balancing Performance Measures," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 75-92, June.
- George Baker & Robert Gibbons & Kevin J. Murphy, 1994. "Subjective Performance Measures in Optimal Incentive Contracts," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(4), pages 1125-1156.
- Stephen Eliot Hansen, 2010. "The benefits of limited feedback in organizations," Economics Working Papers 1232, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jed Devaro & Fidan Ana Kurtulus, 2010.
"An Empirical Analysis of Risk, Incentives and the Delegation of Worker Authority,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 63(4), pages 641-661, July.
- Jed Devaro & Fidan Ana Kurtulus, 2011. "An Empirical Analysis of Risk, Incentives and The Delegation of Worker Authority," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-13, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- repec:eme:rleczz:s0147-9121(2010)0000030007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bengt Holmstrom, 1979. "Moral Hazard and Observability," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 74-91, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Dur & Jan Tichem, 2015.
"Altruism and Relational Incentives in the Workplace,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 485-500, September.
- Dur, Robert & Tichem, Jan, 2013. "Altruism and Relational Incentives in the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 7363, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan Tichem, 2013. "Leniency Bias in Long-Term Workplace Relationships," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-196/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kato, Takao & Kauhanen, Antti & Salmi, Julia, 2013. "Empirical Evidence on the Dynamics of Incentive Plans," ETLA Working Papers 20, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
Keywordsincentives; pay for performance; performance measurement; subjective evaluation;
- M52 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Compensation and Compensation Methods and Their Effects
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2012-02-20 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2012-02-20 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-02-20 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .