Gender Earnings Gaps in the World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tansel, Avsit, 2005.
"Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials, and Gender in Turkey,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(2), pages 453-477, January.
- Tansel, Aysit, 1999. "Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials and Gender in Turkey," Center Discussion Papers 28377, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Aysit Tansel, 1999. "Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials and Gender in Turkey," Working Papers 797, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Tansel, Aysit, 2004. "Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials and Gender in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 1262, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tansel, A., 1999. "Public_Private Employment Choice, Wage Differential and Gender in Turkey," Papers 797, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Backiny-Yetna, Prospere & Wodon, Quentin, 2010. "Gender Labor Income Shares and Human Capital Investment in the Republic of Congo," MPRA Paper 27737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niimi, Yoko, 2009. "Gender Equality and Inclusive Growth in Developing Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 186, Asian Development Bank.
- Martina Zweimüller & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Doris Weichselbaumer, 2008.
"Market Orientation and Gender Wage Gaps: an International Study,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 615-635, November.
- Weichselbaumer, Doris & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zweimüller, Martina, 2007. "Market Orientation and Gender Wage Gaps: An International Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 6388, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Weichselbaumer, Doris & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zweimüller, Martina, 2007. "Market Orientation and Gender Wage Gaps. An International Study," Economics Series 217, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Zweimüller, Martina & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Weichselbaumer, Doris, 2007. "Market Orientation and Gender Wage Gaps: An International Study," IZA Discussion Papers 2918, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doris Weichselbaumer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Martina Zweimüller, 2007. "Market Orientation and Gender Wage Gaps: An International Study," Economics working papers 2007-12, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Sebastián Calónico & Hugo R. Ñopo, 2008.
"Gender Segregation in the Workplace and Wage Gaps: Evidence from Urban Mexico 1994-2004,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1621, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sebastian Calonico & Hugo Ñopo, 2008. "Gender Segregation in the Workplace and Wage Gaps: Evidence from Urban Mexico 1994-2004," Research Department Publications 4579, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & de la Rica, Sara, 2005. "The Impact of Gender Segregation on Male-Female Wage Differentials: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data for Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 1742, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wagle, Udaya R., 2007. "Are Economic Liberalization and Equality Compatible? Evidence from South Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1836-1857, November.
- Francesco Pastore, 2010. "The gender gap in early career in Mongolia," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(2), pages 188-207, May.
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego & Wodon, Quentin, 2010. "Income Generation and Intra-Household Decision Making: A Gender Analysis for Nigeria," MPRA Paper 27738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Latorre, María C., 2016. "A CGE Analysis of the Impact of Foreign Direct Investment and Tariff Reform on Female and Male Workers in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 346-366.
- Luis Gamboa & Blanca Zuluaga, 2013.
"Is There a Motherhood Penalty? Decomposing the Family Wage Gap in Colombia,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 421-434, December.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Blanca Zuluaga, 2011. "Is there a motherhood penalty? decomposing the family wage gap in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 010288, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Blanca Zuluaga, 2011. "Is there a motherhood penalty? Decomposing the family wage gap in Colombia," Working Papers 220, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Karolina Goraus & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2013. "The Goodwill Effect? Female Access to the Labor Market Over Transition: A Multicountry Analysis," Working Papers 2013-19, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Tarja Viitanen, 2014. "The motherhood wage gap in the UK over the life cycle," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 259-276, June.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2012. "A Computable OLG Model for Gender and Growth Policy Analysis," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 169, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Jan Kluge & Michael Weber, 2015. "Decomposing the German East-West wage gap," ifo Working Paper Series 205, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Roberto Leombruni & Michele Mosca, 2011. "The lifetime gender gap in Italy. Do the pension system countervails labour market outcomes?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 113, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Karolina Goraus & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2014.
"Gender Wage Gap in Poland – Can It Be Explained by Differences in Observable Characteristics?,"
Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 36.
- Karolina Goraus & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2014. "Gender Wage Gap in Poland – Can It Be Explained by Differences in Observable Characteristics?," Working Papers 2014-11, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:19:y:2013:i:4:p:331-354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leombruni Roberto & Mosca Michele, 2013. "The lifetime gender gap in Italy. Does the pension system countervail labour market outcomes?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201302, University of Turin.
- Pierre-Richard AGENOR & Otaviano CANUTO, 2012.
"Access to Infrastructure and Women’s Time Allocation: Evidence and a Framework for Policy Analysis,"
- Pierre-Richard AGENOR & Otaviano CANUTO, 2012. "Access to Infrastructure and Women’s Time Allocation: Evidence and a Framework for Policy Analysis," Working Papers P45, FERDI.
- Latorre, Maria C., 2014. "CGE analysis of the impact of foreign direct investment and tariff reform on female and male wages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7073, The World Bank.
- Falco, Paolo & Haywood, Luke, 2016.
"Entrepreneurship versus joblessness: Explaining the rise in self-employment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 245-265.
- Falco, Paolo & Haywood, Luke, 2016. "Entrepreneurship Versus Joblessness: Explaining the Rise in Self-Employment," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 245-265.
- Haywood, Luke & Falco, Paolo, 2013. "Entrepreneurship versus Joblessness - Explaining the Rise in Self-Employment," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80016, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Paolo Falco & Luke Haywood, 2013. "Entrepreneurship versus Joblessness: Explaining the Rise in Self-Employment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1334, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nuno Crespo & Nádia Simões & José Castro Pinto, 2013. "Determinant factors of job quality in Europe," Working Papers Series 2 13-01, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Nordman, Christophe J. & Robilliard, Anne-Sophie & Roubaud, François, 2011. "Gender and ethnic earnings gaps in seven West African cities," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(S1), pages 132-145.
- Devaux, André & Torero, Maximo & Donovan, Jason & Horton, Douglas E. (ed.), 2016. "Innovation for inclusive value-chain development: Successes and challenges," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 978-0-89629-213-0.
More about this item
Keywordswage gaps; matching; gender;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-05-30 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-05-30 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2011-05-30 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.