The Gender Wage Gap in Chile 1992-2003 from a Matching Comparisons Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hugo R. Ñopo, 2006. "The Gender Wage Gap in Chile 1992-2003: From a Matching Comparisons Perspective," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1586, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hugo Ñopo, 2006. "The Gender Wage Gap in Chile 1992-2003 from a Matching Comparisons Perspective," Research Department Publications 4463, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Doris Weichselbaumer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2005.
"A Meta-Analysis of the International Gender Wage Gap,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 479-511, July.
- Weichselbaumer, Doris & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2003. "A Meta-Analysis of the International Gender Wage Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 906, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Weichselbaumer, Doris & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2003. "A Meta-Analysis of the International Gender Wage Gap," Economics Series 143, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Doris Weichselbaumer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2003. "A meta-analysis of the international gender wage gap," Economics working papers 2003-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Weichselbaumer, Doris & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2003. "A Meta-Analysis of the International Gender Wage Gap," CEPR Discussion Papers 4127, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Ricardo Paredes & Luis Riveros, 1994. "Gender wage gaps in Chile. A long term view: 1958 - 1990," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 21(esp Year ), pages 209-230, November.
- Blau, Francine D & Kahn, Lawrence M, 1992. "The Gender Earnings Gap: Learning from International Comparisons," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 533-538, May.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Badel & Ximena Peña, 2010.
"Decomposing the Gender Wage Gap with Sample Selection Adjustment: Evidence from Colombia,"
Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review,
Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 25(2), pages 169-191, Diciembre.
- Alejandro Badel & Ximena Peña, 2010. "Decomposing the gender wage gap with sample selection adjustment: evidence from Colombia," Working Papers 2010-045, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Alejandro Badel & Ximena Peña, 2010. "Decomposing the GenderWage Gap with Sample Selection Adjustment: Evidence from Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007725, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Salma Ahmed & Pushkar Maitra, 2015.
"A Distributional Analysis of the Gender Wage Gap in Bangladesh,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(11), pages 1444-1458, November.
- Salma Ahmed & Pushkar Maitra, 2011. "A Distributional Analysis of the Gender Wage Gap in Bangladesh," Monash Economics Working Papers 20-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Dante Contreras & Daniela Zapata & Diana Kruger & Marcelo Ochoa, 2007. "El papel de las redes sociales en las oportunidades económicas de las mujeres de Bolivia," Research Department Publications 3241, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsgender wage gap; non-parametric; matching; Latin America;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2007-04-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2007-04-21 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .