Cost-Based Model of Seasonal Production, with Application to Milk Policy, A
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David A. Hennessy & Jutta Roosen, 2003. "Cost-Based Model of Seasonal Production, with Application to Milk Policy, A," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 03-wp323, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- David A. Hennessy & Jutta Roosen, 2003. "Cost-Based Model of Seasonal Production, with Application to Milk Policy, A," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 03-wp323, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kimball, Miles S, 1990.
"Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 53-73, January.
- Miles S. Kimball, 1989. "Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large," NBER Working Papers 2848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chambers, Robert G & Quiggin, John, 1997.
"Separation and Hedging Results with State-Contingent Production,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(254), pages 187-209, May.
- Chambers, R.G. & Quiggin, J., 1995. "Separation and Hedging Results with State-Contingent Production," Papers 293, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Allen, Douglas W & Lueck, Dean, 1998. "The Nature of the Farm," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 343-386, October.
- Just, Richard E. & Pope, Rulon D., 1978. "Stochastic specification of production functions and economic implications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 67-86, February.
- Innes, Robert, 1993. "Two-Season Subsistence Farming, Urban Food Subsidies and Optimal Agricultural Policy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(4), pages 668-690, October.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275.
- Richard J. H. Caine & D. Peter Stonehouse, 1983. "Adjusting the Seasonality of Milk Shipments in Canada: Problems, Economic Impacts and Potential Policies," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 31(3), pages 331-350, November.
- Washington, Andrew A. & Lawson, Robert W. & Kilmer, Richard L., 2000.
"An Evaluation of the Effectiveness of the Florida Cooperative's Seasonal Pricing Plan on Seasonal Production Variability,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(01), pages 113-121, April.
- Washington, Andrew A. & Lawson, Robert W., Jr. & Kilmer, Richard L., 2000. "An Evaluation Of The Effectiveness Of The Florida Cooperative'S Seasonal Pricing Plan On Seasonal Production Variability," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(01), April.
- Saha, Atanu, 1994. "A two-season agricultural household model of output and price uncertainty," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 245-269, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smyth, Paul & Harte, Laurence & Hennessy, Thia C., 2009. "Seasonality and Costs of Production on Irish dairy farms from 2000-2007," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51076, Agricultural Economics Society.
- David Hennessy, 2007.
"Region marginalization in agriculture, seasonality, dedicated capital, and product development with reference to North Europe dairy sector,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2), pages 467-486, June.
- Hennessy, David A., 1970. "Region Marginalization in Agriculture, Seasonality, Dedicated Capital, and Product Development with Reference to North Europe Dairy Sector," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12725, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hennessy, David A. & Lapan, Harvey E., 2004. "Market Cycles for a Non-Storable Product Under Adjustment Costs," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12208, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Heinschink, Karin E. & Shalloo, Laurence & Wallace, Michael T., 2011. "Seasonality in the Irish dairy processing industry," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108939, Agricultural Economics Society.
- HEINSCHINK, Karin & SHALLOO, Laurence & WALLACE, Michael, 2012. "Application of an optimisation model for analysing production seasonality in the Irish milk processing sector," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 1(4), July.
More about this item
Keywordsefficiency; market intervention; quota; stabilization; storage subsidies.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-01-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .