Cost-Based Model of Seasonal Production, with Application to Milk Policy, A
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta, 2003. "Cost-Based Model of Seasonal Production, with Application to Milk Policy, A," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10176, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David A. Hennessy & Jutta Roosen, 2003. "Cost-Based Model of Seasonal Production, with Application to Milk Policy, A," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 03-wp323, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kimball, Miles S, 1990.
"Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 53-73, January.
- Miles S. Kimball, 1989. "Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large," NBER Working Papers 2848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chambers, Robert G & Quiggin, John, 1997.
"Separation and Hedging Results with State-Contingent Production,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(254), pages 187-209, May.
- Chambers, R.G. & Quiggin, J., 1995. "Separation and Hedging Results with State-Contingent Production," Papers 293, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Allen, Douglas W & Lueck, Dean, 1998. "The Nature of the Farm," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 343-386, October.
- Just, Richard E. & Pope, Rulon D., 1978. "Stochastic specification of production functions and economic implications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 67-86, February.
- Innes, Robert, 1993. "Two-Season Subsistence Farming, Urban Food Subsidies and Optimal Agricultural Policy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(4), pages 668-690, October.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, May.
- Richard J. H. Caine & D. Peter Stonehouse, 1983. "Adjusting the Seasonality of Milk Shipments in Canada: Problems, Economic Impacts and Potential Policies," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 31(3), pages 331-350, November.
- Washington, Andrew A. & Lawson, Robert W. & Kilmer, Richard L., 2000.
"An Evaluation of the Effectiveness of the Florida Cooperative's Seasonal Pricing Plan on Seasonal Production Variability,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(01), pages 113-121, April.
- Washington, Andrew A. & Lawson, Robert W., Jr. & Kilmer, Richard L., 2000. "An Evaluation Of The Effectiveness Of The Florida Cooperative'S Seasonal Pricing Plan On Seasonal Production Variability," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(01), April.
- Saha, Atanu, 1994. "A two-season agricultural household model of output and price uncertainty," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 245-269, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smyth, Paul & Harte, Laurence & Hennessy, Thia C., 2009. "Seasonality and Costs of Production on Irish dairy farms from 2000-2007," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland 51076, Agricultural Economics Society.
- David Hennessy, 2007.
"Region marginalization in agriculture, seasonality, dedicated capital, and product development with reference to North Europe dairy sector,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2), pages 467-486, June.
- Hennessy, David A., 1970. "Region Marginalization in Agriculture, Seasonality, Dedicated Capital, and Product Development with Reference to North Europe Dairy Sector," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12725, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Heinschink, Karin E. & Shalloo, Laurence & Wallace, Michael T., 2011. "Seasonality in the Irish dairy processing industry," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108939, Agricultural Economics Society.
- HEINSCHINK, Karin & SHALLOO, Laurence & WALLACE, Michael, 2012. "Application of an optimisation model for analysing production seasonality in the Irish milk processing sector," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 1(4), July.
- Hennessy, David A. & Lapan, Harvey E., 2004. "Market Cycles for a Non-Storable Product Under Adjustment Costs," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12208, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsefficiency; market intervention; quota; stabilization; storage subsidies.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:fpaper:03-wp323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.