A multidimensional approach to the measurement of poverty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicoletti, Cheti & Peracchi, Franco, 2002. "A cross-country comparison of survey nonparticipation in the ECHP -ISER working paper-," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-32, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Franco Peracchi, 2002. "The European Community Household Panel: A review," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 63-90.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cielito F. Habito, 2010. "Patterns of Inclusive Growth in Developing Asia: Insights from an Enhanced Growth-Poverty Elasticity Analysis," Working Papers id:3076, eSocialSciences.
- Elena Pirani, 2013. "Evaluating contemporary social exclusion in Europe: a hierarchical latent class approach," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 923-941, February.
- Costa, Michele, 2003. "A comparison between unidimensional and multidimensional approaches to the measurement of poverty," IRISS Working Paper Series 2003-02, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Aloysius Mom Njong and Paul Ningaye, "undated". "Characterizing Weights in the Measurement of Multidimensional Poverty: An Application of Data-Driven Approaches to Cameroonian Data," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp021, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sudarno Sumarto & Daniel Suryadarma & Asep Suryahadi, 2007.
"Predicting Consumption Poverty using Non-Consumption Indicators: Experiments using Indonesian Data,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 81(3), pages 543-578, May.
- Sudarno Sumarto & Daniel Suryadarma & Asep Suryahadi, 2006. "Predicting Consumption Poverty Using Non-consumption Indicators : Experiments Using Indonesian Data," Development Economics Working Papers 22542, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kojo Appiah-Kubi & Edward Amanning-Ampomah & Christian Ahortor, 2007. "Multi-Dimensional Analysis of Poverty in Ghana Using Fuzzy Sets Theory," Working Papers PMMA 2007-21, PEP-PMMA.
- Finco, Marcus Vinicius Alves & Doppler, Werner, 0. "The Brazilian Program of Biodiesel and its â€˜Pro-Poorâ€™ Strategy: Reality or Dream? A Multi-Dimensional Measurement of Poverty using Fuzzy Sets," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 50.
- BILOA ESSIMI Jean Aristide, BEJA & CHAMENI NEMBUA Célestin, CNC & MIAMO WENDJI Clovis, MWC, 2012. "A subgroup decomposition of inequality of poverty in Cameroon," MPRA Paper 38141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Biloa Essimi, Jean Aristide & Chameni Nembua, Celestin, 2011.
"L’Inégalité de Pauvreté Au Cameroun : Une Analyse Empirique à L’aide de la décomposition en sous-groupes de Dagum
[Inequality of poverty in Cameroon: A Dagum sub-group decomposition analysis]," MPRA Paper 32966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feubi Pamen, Eric Patrick & Gankou, Jean Marie & Emini, Arnault Christian, 2010.
"Dynamique de la pauvreté non monétaire au Cameroun entre 2001 et 2007: analyse en correspondances multiples et tests de dominance stochastique
[Dynamic of non monetary poverty in Cameroon between 2," MPRA Paper 32701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diallo, Fatoumata Lamarana, 2010. "Analysing multidimensional poverty in Guinea: A fuzzy set approach," MERIT Working Papers 041, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Marinho, Emerson & Linhares, Fabricio & Campelo, Guaracyane, 2011. "Os Programas de Transferência de Renda do Governo Impactam a Pobreza no Brasil?," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 65(3), September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2003-01-12 (Econometrics)
- NEP-LAB-2003-01-12 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:iriswp:2002-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Van Kerm). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.