Economic Inequality in Spain: The European Union Household Panel Dataset
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Santiago Budria & Javier Díaz-Jiménez, 2005. "Economic Inequality in Spain: The European Union Household Panel Dataset," Labor and Demography 0505001, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mariacristina De Nardi, 1999. "Wealth inequality, intergenerational links and estate taxation," Working Paper Series WP-99-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Per Krusell & Anthony A. Smith & Jr., 1998.
"Income and Wealth Heterogeneity in the Macroeconomy,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(5), pages 867-896, October.
- Per Krusell & Anthony A. Smith, Jr., "undated". "Income and Wealth Heterogeneity in the Macroeconomy," GSIA Working Papers 1997-37, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Krusell, P & Smith Jr, A-A, 1995. "Income and Wealth Heterogeneity in the Macroeconomic," RCER Working Papers 399, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1990. "Business cycles: real facts and a monetary myth," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 3-18.
- Franco Peracchi, 2002. "The European Community Household Panel: A review," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 63-90.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corinne Mette, "undated". "Wellbeing and dependency among European elderly: The role of social integration," Working Papers 2005-12, FEDEA.
- Budría, Santiago & Pereira, Pedro T., 2008. "The Contribution of Vocational Training to Employment, Job-Related Skills and Productivity: Evidence from Madeira Island," IZA Discussion Papers 3462, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Santiago Budria, 2010.
"Schooling and the distribution of wages in the European private and public sectors,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(8), pages 1045-1054.
- Budria, Santiago, 2006. "Schooling and the distribution of wages in the european private and public sectors," MPRA Paper 90, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Namkee Ahn & Juan Ramón García & José A. Herce, "undated". "Demographic Uncertainty and Health Care Expenditure in Spain," Working Papers 2005-07, FEDEA.
- Javier Diaz-Gimenez & Julian Diaz-Saavedra, 2009.
"Delaying Retirement in Spain,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(1), pages 147-167, January.
- Javier Diaz-Gimenez & Julian Diaz-Saavedra, 2008. "Code and data files for "Delaying Retirement in Spain"," Computer Codes 06-8, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Budria, Santiago, 2007. "Economic Inequality in Portugal: A Picture in the Beginnings of the 21st century," MPRA Paper 1784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-03-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2005-03-20 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2005-03-20 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:2004-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .