The decade of adjustment : a review of austerity trends 2010-2020 in 187 countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Jolly, Richard & Stewart, Frances (ed.), 1987. "Adjustment with a Human Face: Volume 1, Protecting the Vulnerable and Promoting Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286097.
- John Weeks & Terry McKinley, 2007. "The Macroeconomic Implications of MDG-Based Strategies in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Brief 4, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Jeronim Capaldo and Alex Izurieta, 2012. "The Imprudence of Labour Market Flexibilization in a Fiscally Austere World," Working Papers 112, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Gerald Epstein, 2009. "Rethinking Monetary and Financial Policy: Practical suggestions for monitoring financial stability while generating employment and poverty reduction," Published Studies ilo_epstein11_09, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Stolz, Stéphanie Marie & Wedow, Michael, 2010.
"Extraordinary measures in extraordinary times – Public measures in support of the financial sector in the EU and the United States,"
Occasional Paper Series
117, European Central Bank.
- Stolz, Stéphanie Marie & Wedow, Michael, 2010. "Extraordinary measures in extraordinary times: Public measures in support of the financial sector in the EU and the United States," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,13, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ortiz, Isabel, & Cummins, Matthew. & Karunanethy, Kalaivani., 2015. "Fiscal space for social protection options to expand social investments in 187 countries," ILO Working Papers 994877663402676, International Labour Organization.
- Epstein, Gerald., 2009. "Rethinking monetary and financial policy : practical suggestions for monitoring financial stability while generating employment and poverty reduction," ILO Working Papers 994344393402676, International Labour Organization.
- Gerry Rodgers, 2007. "Labour Market Flexibility and Decent Work," Working Papers 47, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Mark Weisbrot & Juan Antonio Montecino, 2010. "The IMF and Economic Recovery: Is Fund Policy Contributing to Downside Risks?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-24, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Robert Pollin & Gerald Epstein & James Heintz, 2008. "Pro-Growth Alternatives for Monetary and Financial Policies in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Brief 6, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Jingqing Chai & Isabel Ortiz & Xavier R. Sire, 2010. "Protecting Salaries of Frontline Teachers and Health Workers," Working briefs 1002, UNICEF, Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Rolph van der Hoeven, 2010. "Labour Markets Trends, Financial Globalization and the current crisis in Developing Countries," Working Papers 99, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Daniel Leigh & Andrea Pescatori & Jaime Guajardo, 2011. "Expansionary Austerity New International Evidence," IMF Working Papers 11/158, International Monetary Fund.
- Isabel Ortiz, 2007. "Social Policy," Policy Notes 6, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:434439 is not listed on IDEAS
- UN Women, 2015. "Progress of the Worldâ€™s Women 2015-2016: Transforming Economies, Realizing Rights," Working Papers id:7688, eSocialSciences.
- Heltberg, Rasmus & Hossain, Naomi & Reva, Anna & Turk, Carolyn, 2012. "Anatomy of coping: evidence from people living through the crises of 2008-11," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5957, The World Bank.
- Annalisa Fedelino & Gerd Schwartz & Marijn Verhoeven, 2006. "Aid Scaling Up; Do Wage Bill Ceilings Stand in the Way?," IMF Working Papers 06/106, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gassmann, Franziska & Mohnen, Pierre & Vinci, Vincenzo, 2016. "Institutional factors and people's preferences in social protection," MERIT Working Papers 003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
Keywordssocial protection; economic recession; economic recovery; public expenditure; employment security; growth rate; welfare economics; projection; trend; data collecting; methodology; protection sociale; récession économique; reprise économique; dépenses publiques; sécurité de l'emploi; taux de croissance; économie de bien-être; projection; tendance; collecte des données; méthodologie; protección social; recesión económica; recuperación económica; gasto público; seguridad en el empleo; tasa de crecimiento; economía del bienestar; proyección; tendencia; recopilación de datos; metodología;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:994890453402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .