Central bank measures in support of the financial sector in the EU and the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rieth, Malte & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2014.
"Monetary policy, bank bailouts and the sovereign-bank risk nexus in the euro area,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100277, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Rieth, Malte, 2015. "Monetary policy, bank bailouts and the sovereign-bank risk nexus in the euro area," CEPR Discussion Papers 10370, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Malte Rieth, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Bank Bailouts and the Sovereign-Bank Risk Nexus in the Euro Area," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 009, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Malte Rieth, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Bank Bailouts and the Sovereign-Bank Risk Nexus in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1448, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Andrea Zaghini, 2014.
"Bank Bonds: Size, Systemic Relevance and the Sovereign,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 161-184, June.
- Andrea Zaghini, 2014. "Bank bonds: size, systemic relevance and the sovereign," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 966, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Zaghini, Andrea, 2014. "Bank bonds: Size, systemic relevance and the sovereign," CFS Working Paper Series 454, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Kotz, Hans-Helmut & Schmidt, Reinhard H., 2017. "Corporate governance of banks: A German alternative to the "standard model"," SAFE White Paper Series 45, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Alina Cristina Nuta & Florian Marcel Nuta, 2012. "Analysis Of The Romanian Financial Stability In The Context Of The Economic Downturn," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 174-178, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intere:v:45:y:2010:i:6:p:385-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.