Macroeconomic Policy Advice and the Article IV Consultations: A European Union Case Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:478371 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carrera Troyano, Miguel & Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael, 2013.
"Tres décadas de economía, ideología económica y políticas en la evolución de la pobreza y la desigualdad en América Latina
[Three decades of economics, economic ideology and policies in the evoluti," MPRA Paper 51867, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Goulas, Eleftherios & Zervoyianni, Athina, 2016. "IMF-lending programs and suicide mortality," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 44-53.
More about this item
KeywordsILO; IMF; article Iv;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- F - International Economics
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2013-03-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-03-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-03-02 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2013-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.