Pro-Growth Alternatives for Monetary and Financial Policies in Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernardo Patta Schettini & Raphael Rocha Gouvêa & Rodrigo Octávio Orair & Sérgio Wulff Gobetti, 2011. "Resultado Estrutural e Impulso Fiscal: Uma Aplicação Para as Administrações Públicas no Brasil, 1997-2010," Discussion Papers 1650, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ortiz, Isabel. & Cummins, Matthew. & Capaldo, Jeronim. & Karunanethy, Kalaivani., 2015. "The decade of adjustment : a review of austerity trends 2010-2020 in 187 countries," ILO Working Papers 994890453402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsPro-Growth Alternatives for Monetary and Financial Policies in Sub-Saharan Africa;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-01-26 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2008-01-26 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2008-01-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-01-26 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-01-26 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:pbrief:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.