The Macroeconomic Implications of MDG-Based Strategies in Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ortiz, Isabel. & Cummins, Matthew. & Capaldo, Jeronim. & Karunanethy, Kalaivani., 2015. "The decade of adjustment : a review of austerity trends 2010-2020 in 187 countries," ILO Working Papers 994890453402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomic; MDG; Sub-Saharan Africa; Poverty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-10-13 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2007-10-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-10-13 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:pbrief:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .