Progress of the Worldâ€™s Women 2015-2016: Transforming Economies, Realizing Rights
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naila Kabeer, 2018. "Women Workers and the Politics of Claims Making: The Local and the Global," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 49(3), pages 759-789, May.
- Komatsu,Hitomi & Ambel,Alemayehu A. & Koolwal,Gayatri B. & Yonis,Manex Bule, 2021.
"Gender and Tax Incidence of Rural Land Use Fee and Agricultural Income Tax in Ethiopia,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
9715, The World Bank.
- Koolwal, Gayatri & Komatsu, Hitomi & Ambel, Alemayehu & Yonis, Manex Bule, 2021. "Gender and Tax Incidence of Rural Land Use Fee and Agricultural Income Tax in Ethiopia," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315357, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Majid, H. & Siegmann, K.A., 2017. "Has growth been good for women’s employment in Pakistan?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 630, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- -, 2022. "Towards construction of comprehensive care systems in Latin America and the Caribbean: Elements for their implementation," Coediciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 47899 edited by Eclac, May.
- Paul Cammack, 2017. "The UNDP, the World Bank and Human Development through the World Market," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 35(1), pages 3-21, January.
- Ortiz, Isabel, & Cummins, Matthew. & Capaldo, Jeronim. & Karunanethy, Kalaivani., 2015. "The decade of adjustment : a review of austerity trends 2010-2020 in 187 countries," ILO Working Papers 994890453402676, International Labour Organization.
- Ms. Janet Gale Stotsky & Sakina Shibuya & Ms. Lisa L Kolovich & Suhaib Kebhaj, 2016. "Trends in Gender Equality and Women’s Advancement," IMF Working Papers 2016/021, International Monetary Fund.
- Dugarova, Esuna, 2015. "Social Inclusion, Poverty Eradication and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 69055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marina Durano & Nicole Bidegain Ponte, 2016. "A Feminist Perspective on the Follow-Up Process for Financing for Development," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 59(1), pages 32-39, June.
More about this item
KeywordsGender Equality and Women's Empowerment; Economic Empowerment; Education; Ending Violence against Women and Girls; Human Rights; Leadership and Political Participation; Peace and Security; CEDAW; ICESCR; labour participation; gender pay gaps; social service; employment; work; women; sex; substantial equality;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:7688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Padma Prakash (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.