Work and Family Directions in the US and Australia: A Policy Research Agenda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duncan, Alan & Harris, Mark N, 2002.
"Simulating the Behavioural Effects of Welfare Reforms among Sole Parents in Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(242), pages 264-276, September.
- Alan Duncan & Mark N. Harris, 2001. "Simulating the Behavioural Effects of Welfare Reforms among Sole Parents in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2001n06, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Michael Bittman, 1999. "Parenthood Without Penalty: Time Use And Public Policy In Australia And Finland," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 27-42.
- Hawke, Anne & Wooden, Mark, 1998. "The Changing Face of Australian Industrial Relations: A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 74(224), pages 74-88, March.
- Robert Drago & David Costanza & Robert Caplan & Tanya Brubaker & Darnell Cloud & Naomi Harris & Russell Kashian & T. Lynn Riggs, 2001. "The Willingness-to-Pay for Work/Family Policies: A Study of Teachers," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(1), pages 22-41, October.
- Judith S. Willis, 1997. "Women and Part-Time Employment: The Waverley Survey," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-122, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- V. Joseph Hotz, 2003. "The Earned Income Tax Credit," NBER Chapters,in: Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, pages 141-198 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jane Waldfogel, 1998. "Understanding the "Family Gap" in Pay for Women with Children," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 137-156.
- B. L. Wolfe, "undated". "Incentives, Challenges, and Dilemmas of TANF," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1209-00, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anu Rammohan & Stephen Whelan, 2006. "Child Care Costs and the Employment Status of Married Australian Mothers," CEPR Discussion Papers 517, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iae:iaewps:wp2002n12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Abbey Treloar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.