Incentives For Repeated Contracts In Public Sector: Empirical Study Of Gasoline Procurement In Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Celentani, Marco & Ganuza, Juan-Jose, 2002. "Corruption and competition in procurement," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(7), pages 1273-1303, July.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1991. "Auction design and favoritism," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 9-42, March.
- James M. MacDonald & Charles R. Handy & Gerald E. Plato, 2002. "Competition and Prices in USDA Commodity Procurement," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 128-143, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Szakonyi, 2018. "Private Sector Policymaking," Working Papers 2018-8, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Dmitry I. Ivanov & Alexander S. Nesterov, 2019. "Identifying Bid Leakage In Procurement Auctions: Machine Learning Approach," Papers 1903.00261, arXiv.org.
- Eremina, Anastasia & Zoroastrova, Irina & Maksimov, Andrey, 2018. "Empirical analysis of municipal peculiarities influence on price outcomes of public purchases," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 51, pages 84-101.
More about this item
Keywordspublic procurement; repeated contracts; relational contracting; corruption; e-auction;
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2015-01-26 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-COM-2015-01-26 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-REG-2015-01-26 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRA-2015-01-26 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:24/pa/2015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Shamil Abdulaev). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.