Report NEP-REG-2015-01-26This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lynch, Muireann & Curtis, John, 2014. "The Effects of Wind Generation Capacity on Electricity Prices and Generation Costs: a Monte Carlo Analysis," Papers WP494, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Ren'e Aid & Pierre Gruet & Huy^en Pham, 2015. "An optimal trading problem in intraday electricity markets," Papers 1501.04575, arXiv.org.
- Birg, Laura & Voßwinkel, Jan S., 2014. "Minimum quality standards and compulsory labeling: More than the sum of its parts," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 226, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ten:wpaper:20141 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Mendez, Susan J., 2015. "How do drug prices respond to a change from external to internal reference pricing? Evidence from a Danish regulatory reform," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-004, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Julien DAUBANES & Pierre LASSERRE, 2014. "Dispatching after Producing : The Supply of Non-Renewable Resources," Cahiers de recherche 13-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Simone Pieralli & Matthias Ritter & Martin Odening, 2015. "Efficiency of Wind Power Production and its Determinants," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-004, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Henrekson, Magnus, 2015. "An Innovation Policy Framework: Bridging the Gap between Industrial Dynamics and Growth," Working Paper Series 1054, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Giannis Vardas & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2015. "Time Scale Externalities and the Management of Renewable Resources," DEOS Working Papers 1501, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Jongeneel, Roel & Baltussen, Willy H.M., 2014. "Analyzing the impacts of mandatory country of origin labeling in EU pork and poultry sectors on markets, cost of production and trade," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182688, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Just, David & Hanks, Andrew, 2015. "The Hidden Cost of Regulation: Emotional Responses to Command and Control," 2015 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2015, Boston, Massachusetts 189688, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bernard, Tanguy & Torero, Maximo, 2014. "Social Interaction Effects and Connection to Electricity: Experimental Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 61303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrei Yakovlev & Oleg Vyglovsky & Olga Demidova & Alexander Bashlyk, 2015. "Incentives For Repeated Contracts In Public Sector: Empirical Study Of Gasoline Procurement In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 24/PA/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.