Time Scale Externalities and the Management of Renewable Resources
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giannis Vardas & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2015. "Time Scale Externalities and the Management of Renewable Resources," Working Papers 2015.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grimsrud, Kristine M. & Huffaker, Ray, 2006. "Solving multidimensional bioeconomic problems with singular-perturbation reduction methods: Application to managing pest resistance to pesticidal crops," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 336-353, May.
- Levin, Simon & Xepapadeas, Tasos & Crépin, Anne-Sophie & Norberg, Jon & de Zeeuw, Aart & Folke, Carl & Hughes, Terry & Arrow, Kenneth & Barrett, Scott & Daily, Gretchen & Ehrlich, Paul & Kautsky, Nils, 2013. "Social-ecological systems as complex adaptive systems: modeling and policy implications," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 111-132, April.
- Kossioris, G. & Plexousakis, M. & Xepapadeas, A. & de Zeeuw, A., 2011.
"On the optimal taxation of common-pool resources,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1868-1879.
- George Kossioris & Michael Plexousakis & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Aart de Zeeuw, "undated". "On the Optimal Taxation of Common-Pool Resources," DEOS Working Papers 1010, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Georgios Kossioris & Michael Plexousakis & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Aart de Zeeuw, 2010. "On the Optimal Taxation of Common-Pool Resources," Working Papers 2010.101, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- José-María Da-Rocha & Linda Nøstbakken & Marcos Pérez, 2014. "Pulse Fishing and Stock Uncertainty," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 59(2), pages 257-274, October.
- Crépin, Anne-Sophie & Norberg, Jon & Mäler, Karl-Göran, 2011. "Coupled economic-ecological systems with slow and fast dynamics -- Modelling and analysis method," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1448-1458, June.
- Huffaker, Ray & Hotchkiss, Rollin, 2006. "Economic dynamics of reservoir sedimentation management: Optimal control with singularly perturbed equations of motion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2553-2575, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petrohilos-Andrianos, Yannis & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2017.
"Resource harvesting regulation and enforcement: An evolutionary approach,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 236-253.
- Yannis Petrohilos-Andrianos & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2015. "Resource Harvesting Regulation and Enforcement: An Evolutionary Approach," DEOS Working Papers 1518, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Giannis Vardas & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2015. "Managing Interacting Populations under Time Scale Separation," DEOS Working Papers 1510, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- MarÃa Pilar MartÃnez-GarcÃa & Jose Rodolfo Morales, 2016. "Resource effects in the Core-Periphery model," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 201607, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Jul 2016.
More about this item
Keywordsoptimal resource harvesting; fast slow dynamics; singular perturbation; regulation; open loop; closed loop.;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2015-01-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-01-26 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2015-01-26 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aue:wpaper:1501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekaterini Glynou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diauegr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.