Economic dynamics of reservoir sedimentation management: Optimal control with singularly perturbed equations of motion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spence, A Michael & Starrett, David, 1975. "Most Rapid Approach Paths in Accumulation Problems," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(2), pages 388-403, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2010.
"Modeling complex systems,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 181-191, November.
- Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2009. "Modelling Complex Systems," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53216, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- XEPAPADEAS, Anastasios, 2009. "Modeling Complex Systems," MPRA Paper 17498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Yong & Jayaprakash, Ciriyam & Irwin, Elena G., 2008. "Divergent Time Scales in a Coupled Ecological-Economic Model of Regional Growth," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6195, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Giannis Vardas & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2015.
"Time Scale Externalities and the Management of Renewable Resources,"
2015.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giannis Vardas & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2015. "Time Scale Externalities and the Management of Renewable Resources," DEOS Working Papers 1501, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Giannis Vardas & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2015. "Managing Interacting Populations under Time Scale Separation," DEOS Working Papers 1510, Athens University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:30:y:2006:i:12:p:2553-2575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.