Empirical analysis of municipal peculiarities influence on price outcomes of public purchases
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrei Yakovlev & Oleg Vyglovsky & Olga Demidova & Alexander Bashlyk, 2015. "Incentives For Repeated Contracts In Public Sector: Empirical Study Of Gasoline Procurement In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 24/PA/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- İlke Onur & Rasim Özcan & Bedri Taş, 2012.
"Public Procurement Auctions and Competition in Turkey,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 40(3), pages 207-223, May.
- Bedri Kamil Onur Tas & Rasim Ozcan & Ilke Onur, 2008. "Public Procurement Auctions and Competition in Turkey," Working Papers 0814, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Hiroshi Ohashi, 2009.
"Effects of Transparency in Procurement Practices on Government Expenditure: A Case Study of Municipal Public Works,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 34(3), pages 267-285, May.
- Hiroshi Ohashi, 2008. "Effects of Transparency in Procurement Practices on Government Expenditure: A Case Study of Municipal Public Works," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-548, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Callea, Giuditta & Armeni, Patrizio & Marsilio, Marta & Jommi, Claudio & Tarricone, Rosanna, 2017. "The impact of HTA and procurement practices on the selection and prices of medical devices," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 89-95.
- Lalive, Rafael & Schmutzler, Armin, 2011.
"Auctions vs Negotiations in Public Procurement: Which Works Better?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8538, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rafael Lalive & Armin Schmutzler & Christine Zulehner, 2015. "Auctions vs negotiations in public procurement: which Works better?," ECON - Working Papers 209, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Rafael Lalive & Armin Schmutzler, 2011. "Auctions vs negotiations in public procurement: which works better?," ECON - Working Papers 023, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Rieko Ishii, 2014. "Bid Roundness Under Collusion in Japanese Procurement Auctions," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 44(3), pages 241-254, May.
- Andrei Yakovlev & Oleg Vyglovsky & Olga Demidova & Alexander Bashlyk, 2016. "Incentives for repeated contracts in public sector: empirical study of gasoline procurement in Russia," International Journal of Procurement Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(3), pages 272-289.
More about this item
Keywordspublic procurement; public purchases; oil-product market; frequency of interaction.;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.