Fiscal Federalism in Crisis: Lessons for Europe from the US
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "Fiscal Federalism in Crisis: Lessons for Europe from the US," Working Papers 1002, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest, revised 10 Sep 2010.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "Fiscal federalism in crisis: lessons for Europe from the US," Policy Contributions 420, Bruegel.
References listed on IDEASFull references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elisabeth Christen, 2012.
"Time zones matter: The impact of distance and time zones on services trade,"
2012-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Heinz Handler, 2013. "The Eurozone: Piecemeal Approach to an Optimum Currency Area," WIFO Working Papers 446, WIFO.
- Elisabeth Christen, 2012. "Time zones matter: The impact of distance and time zones on services trade," Economics working papers 2012-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Elisabeth Christen, 2012. "Time zones matter: The impact of distance and time zones on services trade," FIW Working Paper series 090, FIW.
- Armin Steinbach, 2015. "The Mutualisation of Sovereign Debt: Comparing the American Past and the European Present," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_02, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Heinz Handler, 2013.
"The Eurozone: Piecemeal Approach to an Optimum Currency Area,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Handler, Heinz, 2013. "The eurozone: piecemeal approach to an optimum currency area," MPRA Paper 67183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nils aus dem Moore, 2010. "Eine Wirtschaftsregierung für Europa? – Die EU braucht bessere governance, aber kein gouvernement économique," RWI Positionen, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, pages 24, December.
- aus dem Moore, Nils, 2010. "Eine Wirtschaftsregierung für Europa? Die EU braucht bessere governance, aber kein gouvernement économique," RWI Positionen 41, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "The euro crisis: ten roots, but fewer solutions," Policy Contributions 755, Bruegel.
- Lannoo, Karel, 2011. "EU Federalism in Crisis," CEPS Papers 6498, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Costain, James & de Blas, Beatriz, 2012. "The role of fiscal delegation in a monetary union: a survey of the political economy issues," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2012/11, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- repec:zbw:rwipos:041 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfederalism; redistribution; stabilisation; risk-sharing; crisis; euro-area governance reform; Eurobond;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2010-10-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2010-10-23 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:discpr:1021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .