EU Federalism in Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010.
"Fiscal Federalism in Crisis: Lessons for Europe from the US,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
1021, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "Fiscal Federalism in Crisis: Lessons for Europe from the US," Working Papers 1002, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest, revised 10 Sep 2010.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "Fiscal federalism in crisis: lessons for Europe from the US," Policy Contributions 420, Bruegel.
- Paul De Grauwe & Daniel Gros, 2009. "A New Two-Pillar Strategy for the ECB," CESifo Working Paper Series 2818, CESifo Group Munich.
- Haug, Jutta & Lamassoure, Alain & Verhofstadt, Guy & Gros, Daniel & De Grauwe, Paul & Ricard-Nihoul, Gaëtane & Rubio, Eulalia, 2011. "Europe for Growth: For a Radical Change in Financing the EU," CEPS Papers 4374, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Valiante, Diego, 2011. "The Eurozone Debt Crisis: From its origins to a way forward," CEPS Papers 5985, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eps:cepswp:6498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margarita Minkova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepssbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.