A New Two-Pillar Strategy for the ECB
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1999.
"Monetary policy and asset price volatility,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 77-128.
- Detken, Carsten & Alessi, Lucia, 2009. "'Real time'early warning indicators for costly asset price boom/bust cycles: a role for global liquidity," Working Paper Series 1039, European Central Bank.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:605-613 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eme:isetez:s1571-038620150000024025 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schwäbe, Carsten, 2013. "Unkonventionelle Geldpolitik: Warum die Europäische Zentralbank ihre Unabhängigkeit nicht verloren hat," CIW Discussion Papers 3/2013, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Meixing Dai, 2010.
"Financial volatility and optimal instrument choice: A revisit to Poole's analysis,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 605-613.
- Dai, Meixing, 2010. "Financial volatility and optimal instrument choice: A revisit to Poole’s analysis," MPRA Paper 28547, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 2011.
- Badarau, Cristina & Popescu, Alexandra, 2014. "Monetary policy and credit cycles: A DSGE analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 301-312.
- Cristina BADARAU-SEMENESCU & Alexandra POPESCU, 2012. "Monetary Policy and Credit Cycles: A DSGE Analysis," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1244, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio M. Conti, 2018.
"On the Stability of Euro Area Money Demand and Its Implications for Monetary Policy,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 80(4), pages 755-787, August.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio Conti, 2013. "On the Stability of Euro Area Money Demand and its Implications for Monetary Policy," LEM Papers Series 2013/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Florina-Cristina Badarau & Alexandra Popescu, 2012. "Monetary Policy and Credit Cycles: A DSGE Analysis," Working Papers halshs-00828074, HAL.
- Dai, Meixing, 2011.
"Financial market imperfections and monetary policy strategy,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2609-2621.
- Meixing DAI, 2010. "Financial market imperfections and monetary policy strategy," Working Papers of BETA 2010-19, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Lenz, Rainer, 2015. "Banking 2025: The Bank of the Future," EconStor Preprints 110466, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Armand FOUEJIEU AZANGUE, 2013. "Inflation Targeters Do Not Care (Enough) about Financial Stability: A Myth? Investigation on a Sample of Emerging Market Economies," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2248, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Tiziana Assenza & Michele Berardi & Domenico Delli Gatti, 2015.
"Was Bernanke Right? Targeting Asset Prices May : not: be a Good Idea After All,"
International Symposia in Economic Theory and Econometrics,in: Monetary Policy in the Context of the Financial Crisis: New Challenges and Lessons, volume 24, pages 451-496
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Tiziana Assenza & Michele Berardi & Domenico Delli Gatti, 2011. "Was Bernanke Right? Targeting Asset Prices may not be a Good Idea after all," CESifo Working Paper Series 3641, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tristan Nguyen, 2011. "A macro-prudential perspective of financial regulation," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(3), pages 289-297, July.
- Lannoo, Karel, 2011. "EU Federalism in Crisis," CEPS Papers 6498, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation targeting; financial stability; two pillar strategy;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E53 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Deposit Insurance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_2818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.