Anatomie d'une politique régionale de lutte contre les discriminations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yannick L’Horty, 2015. "Anatomie d'une politique régionale de lutte contre les discriminations," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(4), pages 605-628.
- Yannick L'Horty, 2013. "Anatomie d’une politique régionale de lutte contre les discriminations," TEPP Research Report 2013-01, TEPP.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Duguet & Pascale Petit, 2005.
"Hiring discrimination in the French financial sector: an econometric analysis on field experiment data,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 78, pages 79-102.
- Pascale Petit & Emmanuel Duguet, "undated". "Hiring Discrimination in the French Financial Sector : an Econometric Analysis on Field Experiment Data," EcoMod2006 272100069, EcoMod.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Pascale Petit, 2004. "Hiring discrimination in the French financial sector : an econometric analysis on field experiment data," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04038, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- DUGUET Emmanuel & PETIT Pascale, 2004. "Hiring discrimination in the French financial sector: an econometric analysis on field experiment data," Labor and Demography 0411006, EconWPA.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2005:i:78:p:04 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdiscrimination; égalité femmes-hommes; politiques régionales; évaluation;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J78 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Public Policy (including comparable worth)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00848525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.