Innovation in service industries in France: results of a postal survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 1998.
"Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services,"
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 2000. "Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services," Post-Print halshs-01114123, HAL.
- Jon Sundbo & Faïz Gallouj, 2000. "Innovation as a loosely coupled system in services," Post-Print halshs-01114106, HAL.
- Sundbo, Jon, 1994. "Modulization of service production and a thesis of convergence between service and manufacturing organizations," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 245-266, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- FaÏz Gallouj, 1998.
"Les trajectoires de l’innovation dans les services : vers un enrichissement des taxonomies évolutionnistes,"
- FaÏz Gallouj, 1999. "Les trajectoires de l’innovation dans les services : vers un enrichissement des taxonomies évolutionnistes," Post-Print halshs-01114090, HAL.
- James Love & Stephen Roper & Nola Hewitt-Dundas, 2010. "Service Innovation, Embeddedness and Business Performance: Evidence from Northern Ireland," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(8), pages 983-1004.
- Youngjung Geum & Juneseuk Shin & Yongtae Park, 2010. "FMEA-based portfolio approach to service productivity improvement," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(11), pages 1825-1847, April.
- Jon Sundbo & Robert Johnston & Jan Mattsson & Bruce Millett, 2001. "Innovation in service internationalization: the crucial role of the frantrepreneur," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 247-267, July.
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2011. "Innovation dans les services, performance et politique publique," Post-Print halshs-00749594, HAL.
- Gallouj, Faiz, 2002.
"Innovation in services and the attendant old and new myths,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 137-154.
- Faïz Gallouj, 2002. "Innovation in services and the attendant old and new myths," Post-Print halshs-01133746, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordspostal survey; services; innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01111909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.