multi-state non-homogeneous semi-markov model of daily activity type, timing and duration sequence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Srinivasan, Sivaramakrishnan & Axhausen, Kay W., 2005. "An analysis of multiple interepisode durations using a unifying multivariate hazard model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 797-823, November.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1996. "A hazard-based duration model of shopping activity with nonparametric baseline specification and nonparametric control for unobserved heterogeneity," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 189-207, June.
- Lee, Backjin & Timmermans, Harry J.P., 2007. "A latent class accelerated hazard model of activity episode durations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 426-447, May.
- Peter T.L. Popkowski Leszczyc & Harry Timmermans, 2002. "Unconditional and conditional competing risk models of activity duration and activity sequencing decisions: An empirical comparison," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 157-170, June.
- Ram Pendyala & Chandra Bhat, 2004. "An Exploration of the Relationship between Timing and Duration of Maintenance Activities," Transportation, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 429-456, November.
- Lee, Yuhwa & Hickman, Mark & Washington, Simon, 2007. "Household type and structure, time-use pattern, and trip-chaining behavior," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1004-1020, December.
- D. Y. Lin & L. J. Wei & Z. Ying, 2002. "Model-Checking Techniques Based on Cumulative Residuals," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1996. "A generalized multiple durations proportional hazard model with an application to activity behavior during the evening work-to-home commute," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 465-480, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tai-Yu Ma & Iragaël Joly & Charles Raux, 2010. "A shared frailty semi-parametric markov renewal model for travel and activity time-use pattern analysis," Working Papers hal-00477695, HAL.
- Raux, Charles & Ma, Tai-Yu & Joly, Iragaël & Kaufmann, Vincent & Cornelis, Eric & Ovtracht, Nicolas, 2011.
"Travel and activity time allocation: An empirical comparison between eight cities in Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 401-412, March.
- Charles Raux & Tai-Yu Ma & Iragaël Joly & Vincent Kaufmann & Eric Cornelis & Nicolas Ovtracht, 2011. "Travel and activity time allocation: An empirical comparison between eight cities in Europe," Post-Print halshs-00578085, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordstravel-activity pattern; semi-Markov process; Cox regression model;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2010-05-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00310900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .