A shared frailty semi-parametric markov renewal model for travel and activity time-use pattern analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1996. "A hazard-based duration model of shopping activity with nonparametric baseline specification and nonparametric control for unobserved heterogeneity," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 189-207, June.
- Tai-Yu Ma & Charles Raux & Eric Cornelis & Iragaël Joly, 2009. "multi-state non-homogeneous semi-markov model of daily activity type, timing and duration sequence," Post-Print halshs-00310900, HAL.
- Lee, Backjin & Timmermans, Harry J.P., 2007. "A latent class accelerated hazard model of activity episode durations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 426-447, May.
- Peter T.L. Popkowski Leszczyc & Harry Timmermans, 2002. "Unconditional and conditional competing risk models of activity duration and activity sequencing decisions: An empirical comparison," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 157-170, June.
- Han, Aaron & Hausman, Jerry A, 1990. "Flexible Parametric Estimation of Duration and Competing Risk Models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(1), pages 1-28, January-M.
- Ram Pendyala & Chandra Bhat, 2004. "An Exploration of the Relationship between Timing and Duration of Maintenance Activities," Transportation, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 429-456, November.
- Chandra Bhat & Rajul Misra, 1999. "Discretionary activity time allocation of individuals between in-home and out-of-home and between weekdays and weekends," Transportation, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 193-229, May.
- Jong, Gerard De, 1996. "A disaggregate model system of vehicle holding duration, type choice and use," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 263-276, August.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Frusti, Teresa & Zhao, Huimin & Schönfelder, Stefan & Axhausen, Kay W., 2004. "Intershopping duration: an analysis using multiweek data," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 39-60, January.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1996. "A generalized multiple durations proportional hazard model with an application to activity behavior during the evening work-to-home commute," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 465-480, December.
More about this item
Keywordstime-use; activity duration; Markov renewal model; shared frailty; heterogeneity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2010-05-08 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00477695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .