Subjective Performance Appraisal and Inequality Aversion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Grund & Judith Przemeck, 2012. "Subjective performance appraisal and inequality aversion," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(17), pages 2149-2155, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst Fehr & Klaus M. Schmidt, 1999.
"A Theory of Fairness, Competition, and Cooperation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 817-868.
- Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., . "A theory of fairness, competition, and cooperation," Chapters in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ernst Fehr & Klaus M. Schmidt, "undated". "A Theory of Fairness, Competition and Cooperation," IEW - Working Papers 004, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 1999. "A theory of fairness, competition, and cooperation," Munich Reprints in Economics 20650, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 1998. "A Theory of Fairness, Competition and Cooperation," CEPR Discussion Papers 1812, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giebe, Thomas & Gürtler, Oliver, 2012.
"Optimal contracts for lenient supervisors,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 403-420.
- Giebe, Thomas & Gürtler, Oliver, 2008. "Optimal Contracts for Lenient Supervisors," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 237, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Grund, Christian & Przemeck, Judith, 2008. "Subjective Performance Evaluation and Inequality Aversion," IZA Discussion Papers 3382, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1991. "Multitask Principal-Agent Analyses: Incentive Contracts, Asset Ownership, and Job Design," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(0), pages 24-52, Special I.
- Axel Ockenfels & Gary E. Bolton, 2000. "ERC: A Theory of Equity, Reciprocity, and Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 166-193, March.
- Prendergast, Canice & Topel, Robert H, 1996. "Favoritism in Organizations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 958-978, October.
- Agell, Jonas & Lundborg, Per, 1995.
" Theories of Pay and Unemployment: Survey Evidence from Swedish Manufacturing Firms,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(2), pages 295-307, June.
- Agell, J. & Lundborg, P., 1992. "Theories of Pay and Unemployment: Survey Evidence from Swedish Manufacturing Firms," Papers 1993-8, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Agell, Jonas & Lundborg, Per, 1993. "Theories of Pay and Unemployment: Survey Evidence from Swedish Manufacturing Firms," Working Paper Series 380, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Breuer, Kathrin & Nieken, Petra & Sliwka, Dirk, 2010. "Social Ties and Subjective Performance Evaluations: An Empirical Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 4913, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary E. Bolton & David J. Kusterer & Johannes Mans, 2015.
"Inflated reputations: Uncertainty, leniency & moral wiggle room in trader feedback systems,"
Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series
06-04, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences, revised 29 Jul 2016.
- Kusterer, David & Bolton, Gary & Mans, Johannes, 2016. "Inflated Reputations Uncertainty, Leniency & Moral Wiggle Room in Trader Feedback Systems," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145794, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Lucia Marchegiani & Tommaso Reggiani & Matteo Rizzolli, 2013. "Severity vs. Leniency Bias in Performance Appraisal: Experimental evidence," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS01, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1212682 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marchegiani, Lucia & Reggiani, Tommaso & Rizzolli, Matteo, 2016.
"Loss averse agents and lenient supervisors in performance appraisal,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 131(PA), pages 183-197.
- Lucia Marchegiani & Tommaso Reggiani & Matteo Rizzolli, 2016. "Loss Averse Agents and Lenient Supervisors in Performance Appraisal," CERBE Working Papers wpC11, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Golman, Russell & Bhatia, Sudeep, 2012. "Performance evaluation inflation and compression," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 534-543.
- Patrick Kampkötter & Dirk Sliwka, 2016.
"The Complementary Use of Experiments and Field Data to Evaluate Management Practices: The Case of Subjective Performance Evaluations,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 172(2), pages 364-389, June.
- Kampkötter, Patrick & Sliwka, Dirk, 2015. "The Complementary Use of Experiments and Field Data to Evaluate Management Practices: The Case of Subjective Performance Evaluations," IZA Discussion Papers 9285, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Sciences & Humanities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00687808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .