Coalition formation: the role of procedure and policy flexibility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Annelies De Ridder & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Elena Saiz & Eligius M.T. Hendrix, 2008. "Coalition formation: the role of procedure and policy flexibility," Post-Print halshs-00269093, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Brams & Michael Jones & D. Kilgour, 2005. "Forming stable coalitions: The process matters," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 67-94, July.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:87:y:1993:i:01:p:34-47_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Warwick, Paul V., 2005. "When Far Apart Becomes Too Far Apart: Evidence for a Threshold Effect in Coalition Formation," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(03), pages 383-401, July.
- Bloch, Francis, 1996. "Sequential Formation of Coalitions in Games with Externalities and Fixed Payoff Division," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 90-123, May.
- Annelies de Ridder & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2008.
"On Some Procedures of Forming a Multipartner Alliance,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 443-487, June.
- Annelies De Ridder & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2008. "On Some Procedures of Forming a Multi-partner Alliance," Post-Print halshs-00406461, HAL.
- Arnold, Tone & Schwalbe, Ulrich, 2002. "Dynamic coalition formation and the core," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 363-380, November.
More about this item
Keywordscoalition formation; elections; simultaneous procedure; step-by-step procedure;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-06-07 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GTH-2008-06-07 (Game Theory)
- NEP-POL-2008-06-07 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gat:wpaper:0806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nelly Wirth). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gateefr.html .