Report NEP-GTH-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heinrich Harald Nax, 2008. "Cooperation in Multiple Spheres of Interaction," Economics Series Working Papers 394, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200847 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Péter Csóka & P. Jean-Jacques Herings & László Á. Kóczy, 2007. "Balancedness Conditions for Exact Games," Working Paper Series 0805, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised May 2008.
- Dario Sacco & Armin Schmutzler, 2008. "All-Pay Auctions with Negative Prize Externalities: Theory and Experimental Evidence," SOI - Working Papers 0806, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200848 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gómez-Rúa, María & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2008. "The axiomatic approach to three values in games with coalition structure," MPRA Paper 8904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradeep Dubey und Dieter Sondermann, 2008. "Perfect Competition in an Oligoply (including Bilateral Monopoly)," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse9_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:8901 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2008. "Measuring influence among players with an ordered set of possible actions," Working Papers 0801, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Daron Acemoglu & Munther A. Dahleh & Ilan Lobel & Asuman Ozdaglar, 2008. "Bayesian Learning in Social Networks," NBER Working Papers 14040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Leibbrandt & Raï¿½l Lï¿½pez-Pï¿½rez, 2008. "The Envious Punisher: Understanding Third and Second Party Punishment with Simple Games," IEW - Working Papers 373, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002161 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Annelies de Ridder & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Elena Saiz & Eligius K.M. Hendrix, 2008. "Coalition formation: the role of procedure and policy flexibility," Working Papers 0806, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.