Report NEP-CDM-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mirabelle Muûls & Dimitra Petropoulou, 2008. "A Swing-State Theory of Trade Protection in the Electoral College," CEP Discussion Papers dp0849, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:192 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0708-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angelo Baglioni, 2008. "Shareholders' agreements and voting power. Evidence from Italian listed firms," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0081, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Stephen Hansen & Michael F. McMahon, 2008. "Delayed Doves: MPC Voting Behaviour of Externals," CEP Discussion Papers dp0862, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Annelies de Ridder & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Elena Saiz & Eligius K.M. Hendrix, 2008. "Coalition formation: the role of procedure and policy flexibility," Working Papers 0806, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Kira Boerner & Christa Hainz, 2007. "The Political Economy of Corruption & the Role of Financial Institutions," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp892, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Piolatto, Amedeo, 2008. "Publicly provided private goods: education and selective vouchers," MPRA Paper 8934, University Library of Munich, Germany.