Report NEP-POL-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kira Boerner & Christa Hainz, 2007. "The Political Economy of Corruption & the Role of Financial Institutions," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp892, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mirabelle Muûls & Dimitra Petropoulou, 2008. "A Swing-State Theory of Trade Protection in the Electoral College," CEP Discussion Papers dp0849, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nauro Campos & Menelaos Karanasos, 2007. "Growth, Volatility & Political Instability: Non Linear Time Series Evidence for Argentina 1896-2000," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp891, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0708-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Annelies de Ridder & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Elena Saiz & Eligius K.M. Hendrix, 2008. "Coalition formation: the role of procedure and policy flexibility," Working Papers 0806, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Matthews, Kent & Minford, Patrick & Naraidoo, Ruthira, 2008. "Vicious and Virtuous Circles - The Political Economy of Unemployment in Interwar UK and USA," CEPR Discussion Papers 6839, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:192 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bri:uobdis:08/6032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen Hansen & Michael F. McMahon, 2008. "Delayed Doves: MPC Voting Behaviour of Externals," CEP Discussion Papers dp0862, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & Pablo Querubin & James A. Robinson, 2008. "When Does Policy Reform Work? The Case of Central Bank Independence," NBER Working Papers 14033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amegashie, J. Atsu, 2008. "Autocratic rule in ethnically-diverse societies," MPRA Paper 8933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2008. "A Simple Model of the Juggernaut Effect of Trade Liberalisation," CEP Discussion Papers dp0845, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Vindigni, Andrea, 2008. "Uncertainty and the politics of employment protection," POLIS Working Papers 106, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.