A consensus model of political decision-making
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Norman Schofield, 1995. "Coalition Politics," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 7(3), pages 245-281, July.
- Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie de Swart & Jan-Willem van der Rijt, 2005. "A new model of coalition formation," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 24(1), pages 129-154, September.
- Schofield, N., 1992. "Political Competition in Multiparty Coalition Governments," Papers 164, Washington St. Louis - School of Business and Political Economy.
- Georg Kirchsteiger & Clemens Puppe, 1997.
"On the Formation of Political Coalitions,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 153(2), pages 293-293, June.
- Georg KIRCHSTEIGER & Clemens PUPPE, 1995. "On the Formation of Political Coalitions," Vienna Economics Papers vie9505, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Georg Kirchsteiger & Clemens Puppe, 1997. "On the formation of political coalitions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/5915, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Roubens, Marc & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie, 2006. "Using MACBETH to determine utilities of governments to parties in coalition formation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 588-603, July.
- Carlsson, Christer & Ehrenberg, Dieter & Eklund, Patrik & Fedrizzi, Mario & Gustafsson, Patrik & Lindholm, Paul & Merkuryeva, Galina & Riissanen, Tony & G.S. Ventre, Aldo, 1992. "Consensus in distributed soft environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1-2), pages 165-185, August.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:82:y:1988:i:02:p:405-422_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Austen-Smith, David & Banks, Jeffrey, 1988. "Elections, Coalitions, and Legislative Outcomes," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 82(02), pages 405-422, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gong, Zaiwu & Zhang, Huanhuan & Forrest, Jeffrey & Li, Lianshui & Xu, Xiaoxia, 2015. "Two consensus models based on the minimum cost and maximum return regarding either all individuals or one individual," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 183-192.
- Vito Fragnelli, 2009. "The Propensity to Disruption for Evaluating a Parliament," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 3(3), pages 243-253, October.
- Jan-Willem Rijt, 2008. "An Alternative Model of the Formation of Political Coalitions," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 81-101, February.
- González-Arteaga, T. & Alcantud, J.C.R. & de Andrés Calle, R., 2016. "A cardinal dissensus measure based on the Mahalanobis distance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(2), pages 575-585.
More about this item
Keywordsconsensus reaching; consensus degree; government; coalition; policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00283200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .