The Propensity to Disruption for Evaluating a Parliament
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrie De Swart & Patrik Eklund & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2008. "A consensus model of political decision-making," Post-Print halshs-00283200, HAL.
- Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie de Swart & Jan-Willem van der Rijt, 2005. "A new model of coalition formation," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 24(1), pages 129-154, September.
- Marie-Edith Bissey & Mauro Carini & Guido Ortona, 2004.
"ALEX3: a Simulation Program to Compare Electoral Systems,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 7(3), pages 1-3.
- Bissey, Marie-Edith & Carini, Mauro & Ortona, Guido, 2003. "ALEX3: A simulation program to compare electoral systems," POLIS Working Papers 36, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
More about this item
KeywordsElectoral system; representativeness; governability; simulation;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:aucocz:au2009_243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Stastna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .