Electoral Systems and Government Stability: A Simulation of 2006 Italian Policy Space
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:82:y:1988:i:01:p:195-211_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marie-Edith Bissey & Mauro Carini & Guido Ortona, 2004.
"ALEX3: a Simulation Program to Compare Electoral Systems,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 7(3), pages 1-3.
- Bissey, Marie-Edith & Carini, Mauro & Ortona, Guido, 2003. "ALEX3: A simulation program to compare electoral systems," POLIS Working Papers 36, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Stefania Ottone & Ferrucio Ponzano & Roberto Ricciuti, 2009.
"Simulating Voting Rule Reforms for the Italian Parliament: An Economic Perspective,"
Czech Economic Review,
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 3(3), pages 292-304, October.
- Ottone, Stefania & Ponzano, Ferruccio & Ricciuti, Roberto, 2007. "Simulating voting rule reforms for the Italian parliament. An economic perspective," POLIS Working Papers 88, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- McKelvey, Richard D., 1976. "Intransitivities in multidimensional voting models and some implications for agenda control," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 472-482, June.
More about this item
KeywordsElectoral systems; spatial theory of voting; simulation; government stability; Italian party system;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:aucocz:au2009_305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Stastna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .