Livestock production and marketing:
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Steinfeld, Henning & Ehui, Simeon K. & Courbois, Claude, 1999. "Livestock to 2020: the next food revolution," 2020 vision briefs 61, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Little, Peter, 2005. "Unofficial Trade When States are Weak: The Case of Cross-Border Commerce in the Horn of Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 013, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ayele, Gezahegn & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Teklewold, Hailemariam & Mulugeta, Elias & Kebede, Getahun, 2006.
"Seasonal and inter-market differences in prices of small ruminants in Ethiopia,"
182171, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Ayele, Gezahegn & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Teklewold, Hailemariam & Mulugeta, Elias & Getahun, Kebede, 2006. "Seasonal and inter-market differences in prices of small ruminants in Ethiopia," Research Reports 182989, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Negassa, Asfaw & Jabbar, Mohammad A., 2008. "Livestock ownership, commercial off-take rates and their determinants in Ethiopia," Research Reports 99126, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Francesconi, Gian Nicola & Heerink, Nico & D'Haese, Marijke, 2010. "Evolution and challenges of dairy supply chains: Evidence from supermarkets, industries and consumers in Ethiopia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 60-68, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Mikhail Miklyaev, 2014. "Cost-Benefit Analysis Of Small Holders' Lambs And Goats Fattening Activity In Ethiopia," Development Discussion Papers 2013-11, JDI Executive Programs.
- Mikhail Miklyaev & Glenn Jenkins, 2013. "An Integrated Appraisal Of Productivity Enhancing Interventions In Ethiopian Dairy Farming," Development Discussion Papers 2013-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Mikhail Miklyaev, 2014. "Cost-Benefit Analysis Of Small Ruminants Fattening With Feed Concentrates In The Highlands Of Ethiopia," Development Discussion Papers 2013-12, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
Keywordslivestock; Marketing; trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:esspwp:26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .