Livestock ownership, commercial off-take rates and their determinants in Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayele, Gezahegn & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Teklewold, Hailemariam & Mulugeta, Elias & Kebede, Getahun, 2006.
"Seasonal and inter-market differences in prices of small ruminants in Ethiopia,"
182171, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Ayele, Gezahegn & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Teklewold, Hailemariam & Mulugeta, Elias & Getahun, Kebede, 2006. "Seasonal and inter-market differences in prices of small ruminants in Ethiopia," Research Reports 182989, International Livestock Research Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaleta, Moti & Gebremedhin, Berhanu, 2010. "Crop-Livestock Interactions in Smallholders’ Market Participation: Evidence from Crop-Livestock Mixed Systems in Ethiopia," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96168, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Ruhangawebare, Godfrey Kalemera, 2010. "Factors Affecting The Level Of Commercialization Among Cattle Keepers In The Pastoral Areas Of Uganda," Research Theses 117797, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Bachewe, Fantu Nisrane & Minten, Bart & Tadesse, Fanaye & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2018. "The evolving livestock sector in Ethiopia: Growth by heads, not by productivity," ESSP working papers 122, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Negassa, Asfaw & Rashid, Shahidur & Gebremedhin, Berhanu & Kennedy, Adam, 2012. "Livestock production and marketing," IFPRI book chapters,in: Food and agriculture in Ethiopia: Progress and policy challenges, chapter 6 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Grace, Delia, 2012. "Regulations for safety of animal source foods in selected Sub-Saharan African countries: Current statu and their implicationss," Research Reports 181867, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Hadush, Muuz, 2018. "Impact of improved animal feeding practice on milk production, consumption and animal market participation in Tigrai, Ethiopia," Problems of Agricultural Economics 276473, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Tilamun, Helina & Schmidt, Emily, 2012. "Spatial Analysis of Livestock Production Patterns in Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 44, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Descheemaeker, Katrien & Amede, Tilahun & Haileslassie, Amare, 2010. "Improving water productivity in mixed crop-livestock farming systems of sub-Saharan Africa," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(5), pages 579-586, May.
- Rich, Karl M. & Ross, R. Brent & Baker, A. Derek & Negassa, Asfaw, 2011. "Quantifying value chain analysis in the context of livestock systems in developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 214-222, April.
- Negassa, Asfaw & Bachewe, Fantu Nisrane & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum & Dereje, Mekdim, 2017. "An assessment of the livestock economy in mixed crop-livestock production systems in Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 101, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Feldt, Tobias & Neudert, Regina & Fust, Pascal & Schlecht, Eva, 2016. "Reproductive and economic performance of local livestock in southwestern Madagascar: Potentials and constraints of a highly extensive system," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 54-64.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ilrirr:99126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilrinke.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.