An Integrated Appraisal Of Productivity Enhancing Interventions In Ethiopian Dairy Farming
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Negassa, Asfaw & Rashid, Shahidur & Gebremedhin, Berhanu & Kennedy, Adam, 2012. "Livestock production and marketing," IFPRI book chapters,in: Food and agriculture in Ethiopia: Progress and policy challenges, chapter 6 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kebebe, E. & Duncan, AJ & Klerkx, L. & de Boer, I.J.M. & Oosting, S.J., 2015. "Understanding socio-economic and policy constraints to dairy development in Ethiopia: A coupled functional-structural innovation systems analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 69-78.
More about this item
KeywordsEthiopia; High-lands; cost-benefit analysis; investment appraisal; stakeholder analysis; distributive analysis; dairy farm establishment; productivity enhancement interventions; cross-breed cattle; indigenous cattle; herd projections; sexed semen; artificial insemination; low-cost feed concentrates; pro-poor interventions; chronic food insecurity; poverty reduction; sustainable development.;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-01-10 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2014-01-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2014-01-10 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2014-01-10 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .