Report NEP-AGR-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christiane Baumeister & Lutz Kilian, 2013. "Do Oil Price Increases Cause Higher Food Prices?," Staff Working Papers 13-52, Bank of Canada.
- Neda Trifković, 2014. "Food Standards and Vertical Coordination in Aquaculture: The Case of Pangasius from Vietnam," IFRO Working Paper 2014/01, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Mikhail Miklyaev & Glenn Jenkins, 2013. "An Integrated Appraisal Of Productivity Enhancing Interventions In Ethiopian Dairy Farming," Development Discussion Papers 2013-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- De Weerdt, Joachim & Beegle, Kathleen & Friedman,, Jed & Gibson, John, 2014. "The challenge of measuring hunger," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6736, The World Bank.
- Cvijanović, Drago & Subić, Jonel & Andrei, Jean, 2013. "Sustainable agriculture and rural development in terms of the republic of Serbia strategic goals realization within the Danube region. Achieving regional competitiveness," MPRA Paper 52472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koen Dillen & Emanuele Ferrari & Pascal Tillie & George Philippidis & Sophie Helaine, 2013. "Contribution to the economic impact assessment of policy options to regulate animal cloning for food production with an economic simulation model," JRC Working Papers JRC79995, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Houssa, Romain & Verpoorten, Marijke, 2013. "The unintended consequence of an export ban: Evidence from Benin's shrimp sector," IOB Working Papers 2013.11, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Meri Raggi & Fabien Santini & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Sébastien Mary, 2013. "A classification of European NUTS3 regions," JRC Working Papers JRC85163, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Bruce A. Babcock & Sebastien Pouliot, 2014. "Feasibility and Cost of Increasing US Ethanol Consumption Beyond E10," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 14-pb17, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Koen De Backer & Sébastien Miroudot, 2013. "Mapping Global Value Chains," OECD Trade Policy Papers 159, OECD Publishing.
- Matthew Harding & Michael Lovenheim, 2014. "The Effect of Prices on Nutrition: Comparing the Impact of Product- and Nutrient-Specific Taxes," NBER Working Papers 19781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Esposito, Piero & Patriarca, Fabrizio & Perini, Luigi & Salvati, Luca, 2013. "Economic Convergence with Divergence in Environmental Quality? Desertification Risk and the Economic Structure of a Mediterranean Country (1960-2010)," MPRA Paper 52601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudia Ghisetti & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "Beyond inducement in climate change: Does environmental performance spur environmental technologies?," Post-Print hal-00860045, HAL.
- Mikuláš Luptáèik & Bernhard Mahlberg, 2013. "Eco-Efficiency and Eco-Productivity change over time in a multisectoral economic system," Department of Economic Policy Working Paper Series 004, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.
- Maria Lúcia Pato & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "Twenty years of rural entrepreneurship: a bibliometric survey," FEP Working Papers 516, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- John Boyce, "undated". "Biased Technological Change and the Relative Abundance of Natural Resources," Working Papers 2013-04, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.