Report NEP-AGR-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christiane Baumeister & Lutz Kilian, 2013. "Do Oil Price Increases Cause Higher Food Prices?," Staff Working Papers 13-52, Bank of Canada.
- Neda Trifković, 2014. "Food Standards and Vertical Coordination in Aquaculture: The Case of Pangasius from Vietnam," IFRO Working Paper 2014/01, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Mikhail Miklyaev & Glenn Jenkins, 2013. "An Integrated Appraisal Of Productivity Enhancing Interventions In Ethiopian Dairy Farming," Development Discussion Papers 2013-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- De Weerdt, Joachim & Beegle, Kathleen & Friedman,, Jed & Gibson, John, 2014. "The challenge of measuring hunger," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6736, The World Bank.
- Cvijanović, Drago & Subić, Jonel & Andrei, Jean, 2013. "Sustainable agriculture and rural development in terms of the republic of Serbia strategic goals realization within the Danube region. Achieving regional competitiveness," MPRA Paper 52472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koen Dillen & Emanuele Ferrari & Pascal Tillie & George Philippidis & Sophie Helaine, 2013. "Contribution to the economic impact assessment of policy options to regulate animal cloning for food production with an economic simulation model," JRC Working Papers JRC79995, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Houssa, Romain & Verpoorten, Marijke, 2013. "The unintended consequence of an export ban: Evidence from Benin's shrimp sector," IOB Working Papers 2013.11, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Meri Raggi & Fabien Santini & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Sébastien Mary, 2013. "A classification of European NUTS3 regions," JRC Working Papers JRC85163, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Sebastien Pouliot, 2014. "Feasibility and Cost of Increasing US Ethanol Consumption Beyond E10," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 14-pb17, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Koen De Backer & Sébastien Miroudot, 2013. "Mapping Global Value Chains," OECD Trade Policy Papers 159, OECD Publishing.
- Matthew Harding & Michael Lovenheim, 2014. "The Effect of Prices on Nutrition: Comparing the Impact of Product- and Nutrient-Specific Taxes," NBER Working Papers 19781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Esposito, Piero & Patriarca, Fabrizio & Perini, Luigi & Salvati, Luca, 2013. "Economic Convergence with Divergence in Environmental Quality? Desertification Risk and the Economic Structure of a Mediterranean Country (1960-2010)," MPRA Paper 52601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudia Ghisetti & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "Beyond inducement in climate change: Does environmental performance spur environmental technologies?," Post-Print hal-00860045, HAL.
- Mikuláš Luptáèik & Bernhard Mahlberg, 2013. "Eco-Efficiency and Eco-Productivity change over time in a multisectoral economic system," Department of Economic Policy Working Paper Series 004, Department of Economic Policy, Faculty of National Economy, University of Economics in Bratislava.
- Maria Lúcia Pato & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "Twenty years of rural entrepreneurship: a bibliometric survey," FEP Working Papers 516, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- John Boyce, 2013. "Biased Technological Change and the Relative Abundance of Natural Resources," Working Papers 2013-04, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.