Macroprudential policy: its effects and relationship to monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christiano, Lawrence & Motto, Roberto & Rostagno, Massimo, 2008.
"Shocks, structures or monetary policies? The Euro Area and US after 2001,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2476-2506, August.
- Lawrence Christiano & Roberto Motto & Massimo Rostagno, 2007. "Shocks, Structures or Monetary Policies? The Euro Area and US After 2001," NBER Working Papers 13521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Peng, Wensheng, 2005. "Bank lending and property prices in Hong Kong," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 461-481, February.
- Zhang, Longmei, 2009. "Bank capital regulation, the lending channel and business cycles," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,33, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suh, Hyunduk, 2014.
"Dichotomy between macroprudential policy and monetary policy on credit and inflation,"
Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 144-149.
- Hyunduk Suh, 2012. "Dichotomy between macroprudential policy and monetary policy on credit and inflation," Working Papers 13-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Alan Finkelstein-Shapiro & Andrés González Gómez, 2015. "Macroprudential Policy and Labor Market Dynamics in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88738, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:rbp:esteco:ree-33-04 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-12-15 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2012-12-15 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2012-12-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2012-12-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-12-15 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:12-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .