Macroeconomic Propagation under Different Regulatory Regimes: Evidence from an Estimated DSGE Model for the Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kok, Christoffer & Rodriguez-Palenzuela, Diego & Darracq Pariès, Matthieu, 2010. "Macroeconomic propagation under different regulatory regimes: Evidence from an estimated DSGE model for the euro area," Working Paper Series 1251, European Central Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian, Tobias & Shin, Hyun Song, 2010. "Liquidity and leverage," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 418-437, July.
- Gregory deWalque & Olivier Pierrard & Abdelaziz Rouabah, 2010.
"Financial (In)Stability, Supervision and Liquidity Injections: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(549), pages 1234-1261, December.
- Gregory de Walque & Olivier Pierrard & Abdelaziz Rouabah, 2008. "Financial (in)stability, supervision and liquidity injections : a dynamic general equilibrium approach," Working Paper Research 148, National Bank of Belgium.
- de Walque, Gregory & Pierrard, Olivier & Rouabah, Abdelaziz, 2009. "Financial (In)stability, Supervision and Liquidity Injections: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 7202, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gregory de Walque & Olivier Pierrard & Abdelaziz Rouabah, 2008. "Financial (in)stability, supervision and liquidity injections: a dynamic general equilibrium approach," BCL working papers 35, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Gregory DE WALQUE & Olivier PIERRARD & Abdelaziz ROUABAH, 2009. "Financial (in)stability, supervision and liquidity injections : a dynamic general equilibrium approach," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1995.
"Is bank lending important for the transmission of monetary policy? An overview,"
New England Economic Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 3-11.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1995. "Is bank lending important for the transmission of monetary policy: an overview," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 39, pages 1-14.
- Kobayashi, Keiichiro & Nakajima, Tomoyuki & Inaba, Masaru, 2012.
"Collateral Constraint And News-Driven Cycles,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(05), pages 752-776, November.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro & NAKAJIMA Tomoyuki & INABA Masaru, 2007. "Collateral Constraint and News-driven Cycles," Discussion papers 07013, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tomoyuki Nakajima & Masaru Inaba & Keiichiro Kobayashi, 2007. "Collateral constraint and news-driven cycles," 2007 Meeting Papers 320, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christiano, Lawrence & Motto, Roberto & Rostagno, Massimo, 2008.
"Shocks, structures or monetary policies? The Euro Area and US after 2001,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2476-2506, August.
- Lawrence Christiano & Roberto Motto & Massimo Rostagno, 2007. "Shocks, Structures or Monetary Policies? The Euro Area and US After 2001," NBER Working Papers 13521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reint Gropp & Christoffer Kok & Jung-Duk Lichtenberger, 2014.
"The Dynamics of Bank Spreads and Financial Structure,"
Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(04), pages 1-53.
- Gropp, Reint & Kok, Christoffer & Lichtenberger, Jung-Duk, 2007. "The dynamics of bank spreads and financial structure," Working Paper Series 714, European Central Bank.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Koray Alper, 2012.
"Monetary shocks and central bank liquidity with credit market imperfections,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 64(3), pages 563-591, July.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Koray Alper, 2009. "Monetary Shocks and Central Bank Liquidity with Credit Market Imperfections," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 120, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Koray Alper, 2009. "Monetary Shocks and Central Bank Liquidity with Credit Market Imperfections," Working Papers 0906, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Matteo Ciccarelli & Angela Maddaloni & Jose Luis Peydro, 2015.
"Trusting the Bankers: A New Look at the Credit Channel of Monetary Policy,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(4), pages 979-1002, October.
- Ciccarelli, Matteo & Maddaloni, Angela & Peydró, José-Luis, 2010. "Trusting the bankers: a new look at the credit channel of monetary policy," Working Paper Series 1228, European Central Bank.
- Francisco Covas & Shigeru Fujita, 2010.
"Procyclicality of Capital Requirements in a General Equilibrium Model of Liquidity Dependence,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 6(34), pages 137-173, December.
- Covas, Francisco & Fujita, Shigeru, 2009. "Procyclicality of capital requirements in a general equilibrium model of liquidity dependence," Working Papers 09-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 01 May 2010.
- Skander J. van den Heuvel, 2002. "Does bank capital matter for monetary transmission?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 259-265.
- Reint Gropp & Florian Heider, 2010. "The Determinants of Bank Capital Structure," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 14(4), pages 587-622.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2006. "Comparing Two Variants of Calvo-Type Wage Stickiness," NBER Working Papers 12740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Francis & Matthew Osborne, 2009. "Bank regulation, capital and credit supply: Measuring the Impact of Prudential Standards," Occasional Papers 36, Financial Services Authority.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Paul A. J. Metzemakers, 2007.
"Is Bank Capital Procyclical? A Cross-Country Analysis,"
Credit and Capital Markets,
Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 40(2), pages 225-264.
- Jaap Bikker & Paul Metzemakers, 2004. "Is bank capital procyclical? A cross-country analysis," DNB Working Papers 009, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Gertler, Mark & Karadi, Peter, 2011. "A model of unconventional monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Con Keating & Hyun Song Shin & Charles Goodhart & Jon Danielsson, 2001. "An Academic Response to Basel II," FMG Special Papers sp130, Financial Markets Group.
- Hülsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2009. "Bank behavior, incomplete interest rate pass-through, and the cost channel of monetary policy transmission," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1310-1327, November.
- Ian Christensen & Ali Dib, 2008. "The Financial Accelerator in an Estimated New Keynesian Model," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(1), pages 155-178, January.
- Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Notarpietro, Alessandro, 2008. "Monetary policy and housing prices in an estimated DSGE for the US and the euro area," Working Paper Series 972, European Central Bank.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1995. "Is bank lending important for the transmission of monetary policy? proceedings of a conference held in June 1995," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 39(Jun).
- John F. Henry & L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Economic Time," Macroeconomics 9811004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fagan, Gabriel & Henry, Jérôme & Mestre, Ricardo, 2001. "An area-wide model (AWM) for the euro area," Working Paper Series 0042, European Central Bank.
- Teruyoshi Kobayashi, 2008. "Incomplete Interest Rate Pass-Through and Optimal Monetary Policy," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 4(3), pages 77-118, September.
More about this item
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijc:ijcjou:y:2011:q:4:a:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank for International Settlements). General contact details of provider: https://www.ijcb.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.