Report NEP-DGE-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yi Pengfei Wang & Wen & Zhiwei Xu, 2012. "What inventories tell us about aggregate fluctuations -- a tractable approach to (S,s) policies," Working Papers 2012-059, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Matthew Schurin, 2012. "Optimal Fiscal Policy and the Banking Sector," Working papers 2012-40, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Edward Herbst & Frank Schorfheide, 2012. "Sequential Monte Carlo sampling for DSGE models," Working Papers 12-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gabriele Camera & YiLi Chien, 2012. "Understanding the distributional impact of long-run inflation," Working Papers 2012-058, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kano, Takashi & Nason, James M., 2012. "Business Cycle Implications of Internal Consumption Habit for New Keynesian Models," Discussion Papers 2012-09, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lukas Vogel & Werner Roeger & Bernhard Herz, 2012. "The performance of simple fiscal policy rules in monetary union," European Economy - Economic Papers 470, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Hyunduk Suh, 2012. "Macroprudential policy: its effects and relationship to monetary policy," Working Papers 12-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ziv Chinzara & Radhika Lahiri, 2012. "Financial Intermediation and Costly Technology Adoption under Uncertainty: A Political Economy Perspective," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 295, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Francois Gourio, 2012. "Credit risk and disaster risk," Working Paper Series WP-2012-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2012. "Matching models and housing markets: the role of the zero-profit condition," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_22, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy & Elise S. Brézis, 2012. "Brain Drain and Development Traps," Working Papers 2012-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Kyle F. Herkenhoff, 2012. "Informal unemployment insurance and labor market dynamics," Working Papers 2012-057, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012. "Longevity, pollution and growth," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-47, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Javier Bianchi, 2012. "Efficient Bailouts?," NBER Working Papers 18587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harold L. Cole & Soojin Kim & Dirk Krueger, 2012. "Analyzing the Effects of Insuring Health Risks: On the Trade-off between Short Run Insurance Benefits vs. Long Run Incentive Costs," NBER Working Papers 18572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.