Matching models and housing markets: the role of the zero-profit condition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gaetano Lisi, 2013. "Matching Models and Housing Markets: the Role of the Zero-Profit Condition," Economic Research Guardian, Weissberg Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 54-60, June.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2013. "Matching models and housing markets: the role of the zero-profit condition," Working Papers 1301, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, January.
- Charles Leung & Youngman Leong & Siu Wong, 2006.
"Housing Price Dispersion: An Empirical Investigation,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 357-385, May.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Youngman Chun Fai Leong & Siu Kei Wong, 2005. "Housing Price Dispersion: an empirical investigation," Discussion Papers 00012, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung & Youngman Chun Fai Leong & Siu Kei Wong, 2005. "Housing Price Dispersion: An Empirical Investigation," Departmental Working Papers _167, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Jun Zhang, 2011. "¡§Fire Sales¡¨ in Housing Market: Is the House- Search Process Similar to a Theme Park Visit?," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 14(3), pages 311-329.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2011.
"The Hedonic Price Function in a Matching Model of Housing Market,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2347-2355.
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2011. "The Hedonic Price Function in a Matching Model of Housing Market," MPRA Paper 32697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wheaton, William C, 1990. "Vacancy, Search, and Prices in a Housing Market Matching Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(6), pages 1270-1292, December.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2013. "On the Functional Form of the Hedonic Price Function: A Matching-theoretic Model and Empirical Evidence," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 16(2), pages 189-207.
- Robert Novy-Marx, 2009. "Hot and Cold Markets," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 1-22.
- Brian Petereson, 2009. "Fooled by Search: Housing Prices, Turnover and Bubbles," Caepr Working Papers 2009-004, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
More about this item
Keywordstrust (in) and power (of) tax authorities; tax compliance; tax evasion macroeconomics variables.;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-12-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-IUE-2012-12-15 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-12-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eei:rpaper:eeri_rp_2012_22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia van Hove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeriibe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.