Matching models and housing markets: the role of the zero-profit condition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gaetano Lisi, 2013. "Matching Models and Housing Markets: the Role of the Zero-Profit Condition," Economic Research Guardian, Weissberg Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 54-60, June.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2012. "Matching models and housing markets: the role of the zero-profit condition," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_22, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Novy-Marx, 2009. "Hot and Cold Markets," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 1-22.
- Charles Leung & Youngman Leong & Siu Wong, 2006.
"Housing Price Dispersion: An Empirical Investigation,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 357-385, May.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Youngman Chun Fai Leong & Siu Kei Wong, 2005. "Housing Price Dispersion: an empirical investigation," Discussion Papers 00012, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung & Youngman Chun Fai Leong & Siu Kei Wong, 2005. "Housing Price Dispersion: An Empirical Investigation," Departmental Working Papers _167, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Jun Zhang, 2011. "¡§Fire Sales¡¨ in Housing Market: Is the House- Search Process Similar to a Theme Park Visit?," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 14(3), pages 311-329.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2013. "On the Functional Form of the Hedonic Price Function: A Matching-theoretic Model and Empirical Evidence," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 16(2), pages 189-207.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, January.
- Wheaton, William C, 1990. "Vacancy, Search, and Prices in a Housing Market Matching Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(6), pages 1270-1292, December.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2011.
"The Hedonic Price Function in a Matching Model of Housing Market,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2347-2355.
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2011. "The Hedonic Price Function in a Matching Model of Housing Market," MPRA Paper 32697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brian Petereson, 2009. "Fooled by Search: Housing Prices, Turnover and Bubbles," Caepr Working Papers 2009-004, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
More about this item
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2013-01-19 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-URE-2013-01-19 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eec:wpaper:1301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vicente Esteve). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvales.html .