Report NEP-URE-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katya Kartashova & Ben Tomlin, 2013. "House Prices, Consumption and the Role of Non-Mortgage Debt," Staff Working Papers 13-2, Bank of Canada.
- Thomas J. Fitzpatrick & Lisa Nelson & Francisca Richter & Stephan Whitaker, 2012. "The effect of local housing ordinances," Working Paper 1240, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Oct 2014.
- Mundra, Kusum, 2013. "Minority and Immigrant Homeownership Experience: Evidence from the 2009 American Housing Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 7131, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olaf Merk & Claude Comtois, 2012. "Competitiveness of Port-Cities: The Case of Marseille-Fos, France," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/11, OECD Publishing.
- Ronny Freier & Johanna Storck, 2012. "The Treatment Effect of Attending a High-Quality School and the Influence of Unobservables," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 530, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Janet Currie & Lucas Davis & Michael Greenstone & Reed Walker, 2013. "Do Housing Prices Reflect Environmental Health Risks? Evidence from More than 1600 Toxic Plant Openings and Closings," NBER Working Papers 18700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karl E. Case & John M. Quigley & Robert J. Shiller, 2013. "Wealth Effects Revisited: 1975-2012," NBER Working Papers 18667, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maestri, Virginia, 2012. "Economic well-being and distributional effects of housing-related policies in 3 European countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM10/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Barbero, Javier & Zofío, José Luis, 2012. "The multiregional core-periphery model: The role of the spatial topology," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2012/12, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Pedro N. Silva & John Micklewright & Sylke V. Schnepf, 2012. "The impact of sampling variation on peer measures: a comment on a proposal to adjust estimates for measurement error," DoQSS Working Papers 12-12, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Olaf Merk & Stéphane Saussier & Carine Staropoli & Enid Slack & Jay-Hyung Kim, 2012. "Financing Green Urban Infrastructure," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/10, OECD Publishing.
- Pastore, Francesco, 2013. "Primum vivere… Industrial Change, Job Destruction and the Geographical Distribution of Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 7126, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gaetano Lisi, 2013. "Matching models and housing markets: the role of the zero-profit condition," Working Papers 1301, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Cullinan, John & Flannery, Darragh & Walsh, Sharon & McCoy, Selina, 2012. "Distance Effects, Social Class and the Decision to Participate in Higher Education in Ireland," Papers WP444, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Marco Corsino & Roberto Gabriele & Anna Giunta, 2012. "R&D Incentives: The Effectiveness Of A Place-Based Policy," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0169, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Hirota, Haruaki & Yunoue, Hideo, 2013. "Does local council size affect land development expenditure? Quasi-experimental evidence from Japanese municipal data," MPRA Paper 43723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dickson, Matt & Gregg, Paul & Robinson, Harriet, 2013. "Early, Late or Never? When Does Parental Education Impact Child Outcomes?," IZA Discussion Papers 7123, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Agarwal, Sumit & Ben-David, Itzhak & Yao, Vincent, 2012. "Collateral Valuation and Borrower Financial Constraints: Evidence from the Residential Real-Estate Market," Working Paper Series 2012-29, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad & Kari Heggstad, 2012. "Local government revenue mobilisation in Anglophone Africa," CMI Working Papers 6, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Park, Sang Soo & Lee, Chung-Ki, 2011.
"베이지안 추정법을 이용한 주택선택의 다항프로빗 모형 분석
[Analysis of housing choice using multinomial probit model – Bayesian estimation]," MPRA Paper 37150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul E. Carrillo & Erik Robert De Wit & William D. Larson, 2012. "Can Tightness in the Housing Market Help Predict Subsequent Home Price Appreciation? Evidence from the U.S. and the Netherlands," Working Papers 2012-11, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Amromin, Gene & Ben-David, Itzhak & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Piskorski, Tomasz & Seru, Amit, 2012. "Policy Intervention in Debt Renegotiation: Evidence from the Home Affordable Modification Program," Working Paper Series 2012-20, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Fredj Jawadi & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2012. "Consumption and Wealth in the US, the UK and the Euro Area:A Nonlinear Investigation," NIPE Working Papers 24/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Campante, Filipe R. & Do, Quoc-Anh & Guimaraes, Bernardo, 2012. "Isolated Capital Cities and Misgovernance: Theory and Evidence," Working Paper Series rwp12-058, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Eugenia Panicara & Massimiliano Rigon & Gian Maria Tomat, 2012. "Cyclically adjusted local government balances," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 142, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.