Explaining the fall of the skill wage premium in Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2007. "La medición de la desigualdad de la renta : una revisión de la literatura," DE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía. DE de20070222, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Michele Boldrin & Sergi Jimenez-Martin & Franco Peracchi, 1999.
"Social Security and Retirement in Spain,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security and Retirement around the World, pages 305-353
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peracchi, Franco & Jiménez-Martín, Sergi & Boldrin, Michele, 1997. "Social security and retirement in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6043, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Michele Boldrin & Sergi Jimenez-Martni & Franco Peracchi, 1997. "Social Security and Retirement in Spain," NBER Working Papers 6136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The falling college premium in Spain
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2010-08-26 19:10:00
- El mercado de trabajo en la Gran RecesiÃ³n (II): los salarios y el efecto composiciÃ³n
by Florentino Felgueroso in Nada Es Gratis on 2011-07-08 10:43:20
- Â¿Vale la pena estudiar? (VI) La inusual caÃda de la ganancia salarial resultante de la educaciÃ³n avanzada
by Luis Garicano in Nada Es Gratis on 2010-12-09 05:30:40
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anita Wölfl & Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti, 2011. "Reforming the Labour Market in Spain," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 845, OECD Publishing.
- Raquel Carrasco & Juan F. Jimeno & A. Carolina Ortega, 2011. "Accounting for changes in the Spanish wage distribution: the role of employment Composition effects," Working Papers 1120, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Florentino Felgueroso & Manuel Hidalgo-Pérez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2016.
"The Puzzling Fall of the Wage Skill Premium in Spain,"
University of Manchester, vol. 84(3), pages 390-435, June.
- Manuel Hidalgo-Pérez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Florentino Felgueroso, 2014. "The puzzling fall in the wage skill premium in Spain," Working Papers 14.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Laura Hospido, 2017.
"The Cycle of Earnings Inequality: Evidence from Spanish Social Security Data,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(603), pages 1244-1278, August.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Laura Hospido, 2012. "The cycle of earnings inequality: evidence from Spanish social security data," Working Papers 1225, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Bonhomme, Stephane & Hospido, Laura, 2012. "The Cycle of Earnings Inequality: Evidence from Spanish Social Security Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6669, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Laura Hospido, 2012. "The Cycle of Earnings Inequality: Evidence from Spanish Social Security Data," Working Papers wp2012_1209, CEMFI.
- Aitor Lacuesta & Sergio Puente & Ernesto Villanueva, 2011. "The schooling response to a sustained increase in low-skill wages: evidence from Spain 1989-2009," Working Papers 1208, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Manuel Hidalgo-Pérez & Walter García-Fontes, 2014. "Estimating Human Capital Externalities: The Case of the Spanish Provinces, 1995-2010," Working Papers 14.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Addabbo, Tindara & Rodríguez-Modroño, Paula & Gálvez-Muñoz, Lina, 2015. "Young people living as couples: How women's labour supply is adapting to the crisis. Spain as a case study," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 27-42.
- Ortega, Ana Carolina & Jimeno, Juan F. & Carrasco, Raquel, 2012. "Declining returns to skill and the distribution of wages : Spain 1995-2006," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1231, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Tindara Addabbo & Paula Rodr íguez-Modroño & Lina Gálvez-Muñoz, 2014. "Youth living in a couple. How women's labour supply adapts to the crisis. The case of Spain," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0114, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Bande, Roberto & Fernández, Melchor & Montuenga , Víctor, 2012. "Wage flexibility and local labour markets: a test on the homogeneity of the wage curve in Spain," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 24, pages 175-198.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:2010-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: https://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.