Reforming the Labour Market in Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Du Caju & Erwan Gautier & Daphne Momferatu & Melanie Ward-Warmedinger, 2009.
"Institutional Features of Wage Bargaining in 23 European Countries, the US and Japan,"
Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus, vol. 12(2), pages 57-108, Winter.
- Du Caju, Ph. & Gautier, E. & Momferatou, D. & Ward-Warmedinger, M., 2008. "Institutional features of wage bargaining in 23 European countries, the US and Japan," Working papers 228, Banque de France.
- Philip Ducaju & Erwan Gautier & Daphné Momferatou & Mélanie Ward-Warmedinge, 2008. "Institutional features of wage bargaining in 23 European countries, the US and Japan," Working Paper Research 154, National Bank of Belgium.
- Du Caju, Philip & Gautier, Erwan & Momferatou, Daphne & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 2008. "Institutional Features of Wage Bargaining in 23 European Countries, the US and Japan," IZA Discussion Papers 3867, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Momferatou, Daphne & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie & Gautier, Erwan & Du Caju, Philip, 2008. "Institutional features of wage bargaining in 23 European countries, the US and Japan," Working Paper Series 974, European Central Bank.
- Brändle Tobias & Heinbach Wolf Dieter, 2013.
"Opening Clauses in Collective Bargaining Agreements: More Flexibility to Save Jobs?,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 64(2), pages 159-192, August.
- Tobias Brändle & Wolf Dieter Heinbach, 2010. "Opening Clauses in Cellective Bargaining Agreements: More Flexibility to Save Jobs?," IAW Discussion Papers 67, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Helmut Hofer, 2007. "The Severance Pay Reform in Austria ("Abfertigung neu")," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(4), pages 41-48, 06.
- Giuseppe Nicoletti & Stefano Scarpetta, 2005. "Product Market Reforms and Employment in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 472, OECD Publishing.
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan F. Jimeno, "undated". "Spanish Unemployment: The End of the Wild Ride?," Working Papers 2003-10, FEDEA.
- Florentino Felgueroso & Manuel Hidalgo & SergiJiménez Martín, 2010. "Explaining the fall of the skill wage premium in Spain," Working Papers 2010-19, FEDEA.
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan Jose Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno, 2008. "Two-tier Employment Protection Reforms: The Spanish Experience," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(4), pages 49-56, December.
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2006.
"Employment Patterns in OECD Countries: Reassessing the Role of Policies and Institutions,"
OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers
35, OECD Publishing.
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2006. "Employment Patterns in OECD Countries: Reassessing the Role of Policies and Institutions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 486, OECD Publishing.
- James Costain & Juan F. Jimeno & Carlos Thomas, 2010. "Employment fluctuations in a dual labour market," Economic Bulletin, Banco de España;Economic Bulletin Homepage, issue APR, April.
- Olympia Bover & Manuel Arellano & Samuel Bentolila, 2002.
"Unemployment Duration, Benefit Duration and the Business Cycle,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(479), pages 223-265, April.
- Olympia Bover & Manuel Arellano & Samuel Bentolila, 1996. "Unemployment duration, benefit duration, and the business cycle," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 57, June.
- Bover, O. & Arellano, M. & Bentolila, S., 1997. "Unemployment Duration, Benefit Duration, and the Business Cycle," Papers 9717, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bentolila, Samuel & Bover, Olympia, 1998. "Unemployment Duration, Benefit Duration and the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 1840, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reinhard Koman & Ulrich Schuh & Andrea Weber, 2005. "The Austrian Severance Pay Reform: Toward a Funded Pension Pillar," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 255-274, September.
- Zwick, Thomas, 2002. "Continuous Training and Firm Productivity in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-50, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rinne, Ulf & Uhlendorff, Arne & Zhao, Zhong, 2008. "Vouchers and Caseworkers in Public Training Programs: Evidence from the Hartz Reform in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 3910, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Romain Duval & Jørgen Elmeskov & Lukas Vogel, 2007. "Structural Policies and Economic Resilience to Shocks," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 567, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Deakin, 2013. "Addressing Labour Market Segmentation: The Role of Labour Law," Working Papers wp446, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:483344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Molina, Oscar. & Miguélez, Fausto., 2013. "From negotiation to imposition : social dialogue in austerity times in Spain," ILO Working Papers 994833443402676, International Labour Organization.
- Escudero, Verónica & Khatiwada, Sameer, 2011. "Spain : quality jobs for a new economy," Studies on Growth with Equity 465394, International Labour Office, Research Department.
- Andrea ÉLTETÕ, 2011. "The economic crisis and its management in Spain," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 41-55, June.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:483448 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deakin, Simon., 2013. "Addressing labour market segmentation : the role of labour law," ILO Working Papers 994834483402676, International Labour Organization.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & Conti, Annamaria, 2013. "Firm R&D units and outsourcing partners: A matching story," MPRA Paper 44090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Escudero, Verónica. & Khatiwada, Sameer., 2011. "Spain : quality jobs for a new economy," Studies on Growth with Equity, International Labour Office, Research Department, number 994653943402676, June.
- Amaia Altuzarra, 2015. "Measuring Unemployment Persistence by Age and Gender," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 110-133, December.
More about this item
Keywordsappariement entre offre et demande de travail; collective bargaining system; continuous training; employment protection; Espagne; formation continue; matching process; prestations de chômage; protection de l'emploi; Spain; système de négociation collective; unemployment benefits;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-08-29 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2011-08-29 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-MAC-2011-08-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:845-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.