Youth living in a couple. How women's labour supply adapts to the crisis. The case of Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan J. Dolado & Marcel Jansen & Florentino Felgueroso & Andrés Fuentes & Anita Wölfl, 2013. "Youth Labour Market Performance in Spain and its Determinants: A Micro-Level Perspective," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1039, OECD Publishing.
- Maria Chiuri & Daniela Del Boca, 2010.
"Home-leaving decisions of daughters and sons,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 393-408, September.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri & Daniela Del Boca, 2009. "Home-leaving Decision of Daughters and Sons," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 136, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta & Del Boca, Daniela, 2010. "Home-Leaving Decisions of Daughters and Sons," IZA Discussion Papers 4867, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bell, David & Blanchflower, David, 2010. "Youth Unemployment: Deja Vu?," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-04, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Alfonso ARPAIA & Nicola CURCI, "undated".
"EU labour market behaviour during the Great Recession,"
wp2010-6, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Arpaia, Alfonso & Curci, Nicola, 2010. "EU labour market behaviour during the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 22393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Nicola Curci, 2010. "EU labour market behaviour during the Great Recession," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 405, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Enrico Marelli & Giovanni Bruno & Marcello Signorelli, 2013. "Young People in Crisis: NEETs and Unemployed in EU Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa13p895, European Regional Science Association.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Marcello Signorelli & Misbah Choudhry & Enrico Marelli, 2012. "The Impact of Financial Crises on Female Labour," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 24(3), pages 413-433, July.
- G. C. Giannelli & C. Monfardini, 2000. "Joint Decisions on Household Membership and Human Capital Accumulation of Youths: The role of expected carnings and labour market rationing," Working Papers 375, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Johnson, Janet L, 1983. "Sex Differentials in Unemployment Rates: A Case for No Concern," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 293-303, April.
- Glenda Quintini, 2011. "Over-Qualified or Under-Skilled: A Review of Existing Literature," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 121, OECD Publishing.
- Tindara Addabbo & Randi Kjeldstad, 2013. "Household affiliation of young adults in Italy and Norway. The significance of gender, sociocultural background, work and money," Discussion Papers 752, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli, 2011.
"Leaving home and housing prices. The experience of Italian youth emancipation,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
818, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli, 2011. "Leaving home and housing prices. The experience of Italian youth emancipation," Department of Economics Working Papers 1101, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Florentino Felgueroso & Manuel Hidalgo & SergiJiménez Martín, 2010. "Explaining the fall of the skill wage premium in Spain," Working Papers 2010-19, FEDEA.
- Tomáš Sobotka & Vegard Skirbekk & Dimiter Philipov, 2011. "Economic Recession and Fertility in the Developed World," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 37(2), pages 267-306, June.
- Tindara Addabbo & Paula Rodríguez-Modroño & Lina Gálvez-Muñoz, 2013. "Gender and the Great Recession: Changes in labour supply in Spain," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0010, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Marco Manacorda & Enrico Moretti, 2006. "Why do Most Italian Youths Live with Their Parents? Intergenerational Transfers and Household Structure," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 4(4), pages 800-829, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrico MARELLI & Elena VAKULENKO, 2014.
"Youth Unemployment in Italy and Russia: Aggregate Trends and the Role of Individual Determinants,"
Working papers of the Department of Economics - University of Perugia (IT)
0001/2014, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Enrico Marelli & Elena S. Vakulenko, 2014. "Youth Unemployment In Italy And Russia: Aggregate Trends And The Role Of Individual Determinants," HSE Working papers WP BRP 74/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Enrico Marelli & Elena Vakulenko, 2015. "Youth unemployment in Italy and Russia: Aggregate trends and the role of individual determinants," Discussion Papers 3_2015, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor supply; Great Recession; Gender; added-worker effect; discouragedworker effect; youth labor supply;
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.