Sex Differentials in Unemployment Rates: A Case for No Concern
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eva O. Arceo-Gómez & Raymundo M. Campos-Vázquez, 2011.
"¿Quiénes son los NiNis en México?,"
DTE 524, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Eva O. Arceo Gómez & Raymundo M. Campos Vázquez, 2011. "¿Quiénes son los NiNis en México?," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2011-08, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Arceo-Gómez, Eva Olimpia & Campos-Vázquez, Raymundo M., 2012.
"¿Quiénes son los NiNis en México?
[Who are the idle youth in Mexico?]," MPRA Paper 44530, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2013.
- Ghazala Azmat & Maia Güell & Alan Manning, 2006.
"Gender Gaps in Unemployment Rates in OECD Countries,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Ghazala Azmat & Maia Güell & Alan Manning, 2003. "Gender Gaps in Unemployment Rates in OECD Countries," Working Papers 137, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Azmat, Ghazala & Guell, Maia & Manning, Alan, 2004. "Gender gaps in unemployment rates in OECD countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19995, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ghazala Azmat & Maia Güell & Alan Manning, 2004. "Gender Gaps in Unemployment Rates in OECD Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0607, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Azmat, Ghazala & Güell, Maia & Manning, Alan, 2004. "Gender Gaps in Unemployment Rates in OECD Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 4307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alena Bičáková, 2016.
"Gender unemployment gaps in the EU: blame the family,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-31, December.
- Alena Bicakova, 2012. "Gender Unemployment Gaps in the EU: Blame the Family," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp475, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Marianna Belloc & Riccardo Tilli, 2013. "Unemployment by gender and gender catching-up: Empirical evidence from the Italian regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(3), pages 481-494, August.
- Ana Carolina Ortega Masagué, 2006. "El diferencial entre las tasas de desempleo de hombres y mujeres en Argentina," Working Papers 2006-08, FEDEA.
- Herve Queneau & Amit Sen, 2009. "Regarding the unemployment gap by race and gender in the United States," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2749-2757.
- Perali, Federico & Polinori, Paolo & Salvioni, Cristina & Veronesi, Marcella, 2005. "A Bivariate Approach to the Determination of Effective Pollution by Farm-households," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 239273, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chen, Guifu & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2010. "Bivariate probit analysis of differences between male and female formal employment in urban China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 494-501, October.
- Neil Garston & Tom Larson & Madhu S. Mohanty, 2006. "A Voucher Supplement To Existing Anti-Discrimination Programs In The Job Market," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 331-354, Spring.
- Tindara Addabbo & Paula Rodr íguez-Modroño & Lina Gálvez-Muñoz, 2014. "Youth living in a couple. How women's labour supply adapts to the crisis. The case of Spain," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0114, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Wolpin, Kenneth I., 1988.
"Migration selectivity and the effects of public programs,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 265-289, December.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Wolpin, Kenneth I., 1984. "Migration Selectivity and the Effects of Public Programs," Bulletins 8442, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Shigeyuki Hamori & Guifu Chen, 2008. "Do Chinese employers discriminate against females when hiring employees ?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(14), pages 1-17.
- Tindara Addabbo & Paula Rodríguez-Modroño & Lina Gálvez-Muñoz, 2013. "Gender and the Great Recession: Changes in labour supply in Spain," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0010, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2008:i:14:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Madhu S. Mohanty, 2003. "An Alternative Explanation for the Equality of Male and Female Unemployment Rates in the U.S. Labor Market in the Late 1980s," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 69-92, Winter.
- repec:mod:depeco:0010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amaia Altuzarra, 2015. "Measuring Unemployment Persistence by Age and Gender," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 110-133, December.
- Fenglian Du & Jian-chun Yang & Xiao-yuan Dong, 2007. "Why Do Women Have Longer Unemployment Durations than Men in Post-Restructuring Urban China?," Working Papers PMMA 2007-23, PEP-PMMA.
- Wamuthenya, W.R., 2010. "To what extent can disparities in compositional and structural factors account for the gender gap in unemployment in the urban areas of Kenya?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19752, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Giovanni Razzu & Carl Singleton, 2013. "Are Business Cycles Gender Neutral?," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2013-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:91:y:1983:i:2:p:293-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .