Youth Labour Market Performance in Spain and its Determinants: A Micro-Level Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pilar García-Gómez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Judit Vall Castelló, 2018.
"Trends in Labor Force Participation of Older Workers in Spain,"
NBER Chapters, in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Working Longer, pages 205-230,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pilar García-Gómez & Sergi Jimenez-Martin & Judit Vall Castelló, 2018. "Trends in Labor Force Participation of Older Workers in Spain," NBER Working Papers 24637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis & Corrado Macchiarelli & Nikolitsa Lampropoulou, 2019.
"Transition Dynamics in European Labour Markets During Crisis and Recovery,"
Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 61(2), pages 213-234, June.
- Monastiriotis, Vassilis & Macchiarelli, Corrado & Lampropoulou, Nikolitsa, 2019. "Transition dynamics in European labour markets during crisis and recovery," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100233, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tindara Addabbo & Paula Rodr íguez-Modroño & Lina Gálvez-Muñoz, 2014. "Youth living in a couple. How women's labour supply adapts to the crisis. The case of Spain," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0114, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Yosuke Jin & Aida Caldera Sánchez & Pilar Garcia Perea, 2017. "Reforms for more and better quality jobs in Spain," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1386, OECD Publishing.
- Elish Kelly & Seamus McGuinness & Philip J O’connell & David Haugh & Alberto GonzÁlez Pandiella, 2014.
"Transitions In and Out of Unemployment among Young People in the Irish Recession,"
Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 56(4), pages 616-634, December.
- Elish Kelly & Seamus McGuinness & Philip O’Connell & David Haugh & Alberto González Pandiella, 2013. "Transitions in and out of Unemployment among Young People in the Irish Recession," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1084, OECD Publishing.
- Kelly, Elish & McGuinness, Seamus & O'Connell, Philip J. & Haugh, David & Pandiella, Alberto González, 2013. "Transitions In and Out of Unemployment Among Young People in the Irish Recession," Papers WP466, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Anna Sanz-de-Galdeano & Anastasia Terskaya, 2020. "The labor market in Spain, 2002–2018," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 403-403, March.
- Anna Sanz-de-Galdeano & Anastasia Terskaya, 2017. "The labor market in Spain, 2002–2016," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 403-403, November.
- Christian Dudel, 2017. "Expanding the Markov chain tool box: distributions of occupation times and waiting times," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2017-017, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Pierre Cahuc & Stéphane Carcillo, 2015. "Youth Unemployment in France," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2b3na0suur9, Sciences Po.
- Davide Consoli & Mabel Sánchez-Barrioluengo, 2016. "Polarization and the growth of low-skill employment in Spanish Local Labor Markets," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1628, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2016.
- Dudel, Christian & López Gómez, María Andrée & Benavides, Fernando G. & Myrskylä, Mikko, 2018. "The length of working life in Spain: levels, recent trends, and the impact of the financial crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86990, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christian Dudel & María Andrée López Gómez & Fernando G. Benavides & Mikko Myrskylä, 2018. "The Length of Working Life in Spain: Levels, Recent Trends, and the Impact of the Financial Crisis," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 34(5), pages 769-791, December.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Hinte, Holger & Rinne, Ulf, 2013. "Jugendarbeitslosigkeit in Europa: Status Quo und (keine?) Perspektiven," IZA Standpunkte 57, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eichhorst, Werner & Hinte, Holger & Rinne, Ulf, 2013. "Youth Unemployment in Europe: What to Do about It?," IZA Policy Papers 65, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Enrico MARELLI & Elena VAKULENKO, 2014.
"Youth Unemployment in Italy and Russia: Aggregate Trends and the Role of Individual Determinants,"
Working papers of the Department of Economics - University of Perugia (IT)
0001/2014, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Enrico Marelli & Elena S. Vakulenko, 2014. "Youth Unemployment In Italy And Russia: Aggregate Trends And The Role Of Individual Determinants," HSE Working papers WP BRP 74/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Enrico Marelli & Elena Vakulenko, 2015. "Youth unemployment in Italy and Russia: Aggregate trends and the role of individual determinants," Discussion Papers 3_2015, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Christian Dudel, 2021. "Expanding the Markov Chain Toolbox: Distributions of Occupation Times and Waiting Times," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 50(1), pages 401-428, February.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Neder, Franziska, 2014. "Youth Unemployment in Mediterranean Countries," IZA Policy Papers 80, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Arni, Patrick & Eichhorst, Werner & Pestel, Nico & Spermann, Alexander & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2014. "Kein Mindestlohn ohne unabhängige wissenschaftliche Evaluation," IZA Standpunkte 65, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ondřej Dvouletý & Martin Lukeš & Mihaela Vancea, 2020. "Individual-level and family background determinants of young adults’ unemployment in Europe," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 47(2), pages 389-409, May.
- Addabbo, Tindara & Rodríguez-Modroño, Paula & Gálvez-Muñoz, Lina, 2015. "Young people living as couples: How women's labour supply is adapting to the crisis. Spain as a case study," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 27-42.
- Ebell, Monique. & O'Higgins, Niall., 2015. "Fiscal policy and the youth labour market," ILO Working Papers 994898963402676, International Labour Organization.
- Enas Abdallah, 2014. "The Spanish Economy at a Glance," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2014-06, FEDEA.
More about this item
Keywordschômage des jeunes; duality; dualité; emploi des jeunes; Espagne; inadéquation des compétences; job search; marché du travail des jeunes; overqualification; recherche d'emploi; skill mismatch; Spain; surqualification; youth employment; youth labour market youth mobility; youth unemployment;
All these keywords.
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2013-04-13 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2013-04-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-04-13 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1039-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.